IGNORED

Matchday Programme

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

in bristol citys official matchday programme i have noticed that in the section where a bristol city player gets interviewed that the "inside your head" and "inside your home" part is the wrong way around, the inside your head questions are under inside your home and the inside your home questions are in the inside your head questions.

See my reply in the Colin S/Steve L Forum.

As for "there (sic) always making mistakes", I think that comment is not only untrue but unfair.

Yes, we do get the programme proof read but unfortunately human error will always creep through sometimes - that is a fact of life and as true in any national magazine or newspaper as in Well Red; and make no bones about it, no one is as annoyed as I am when that happens.

That said, we strive to make each programme the very best we can and good value for money. It has just been judged "Best Read in Division Two" and is regularly read (and enjoyed) by a large percentage of City fans.

I hope that you both enjoy reading it as much as you enjoyed spotting this mistake!

If anyone has any comments or suggestions on how to improve the programme please e-mail me at media@bcfc.co.uk.

Ed Furniss

Media Editor

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

Theres always mistakes in our match programme, and its quite annoying as some of it is quite silly. At one away game last year, i was shocked to see as our manager, a picture of DARIO GRADI!!!!! With Paul Sturrock written above the picture!!! Who the hell makes these things????

Pointing out the mistakes is fine and I am sure mistakes should be pointed out. HOWEVER- all programmes do make mistakes and I feel that some of the comments about Well Red are harsh.

I have to be honest, I never used to really like the City programme- in recent years it has improved so much and it is now far from just a souvenier from each game.

With the advent of the internet it is hard to see the role footy programmes still have to play- but Well Red is great. Interesting read from cover to cover.

Of course I am going to be biased- as a City fan I will find a City programme of more interest than an away club's programme- but I honestly think that of all the away games I have been to this season only 1 compares to ours and that is Sheff Wed's.

Archived