IGNORED

City On Itv's The Championship - Always Believe

Glastonbury Red

everytime he has the ball in his hands during a game. Be good if all the crowd suddenley chant out 'always believe, always believe, always believe'. We could even do that if he is facing a Penalty.

Well i can dream :innocent06:

I'm up for it if you are, could start a new craze.

ALWAYS BELEEVE ALWAYS BELEEVE ALWAYS BELEEVE

sorry to bring this up again, but concerning what i said earlier on this post concerning my idea of the fans consecutively shouting out 'always believe, always believe' everytime Basso has the ball or facing a penalty.

I would be more then happy if someone puts a new topic concerning this matter onto the 'Topic Title' thread so everyone can read this and decide to start this new chanting around Ashton Gate. Because i have spoken to my mates who i go to city with and they think it will be a good craze which will catch on to the city fans. And i can see many of you lot like it as well which is a nice thing and i think Basso will enjoy the city fans singing it as well.

I know it maybe a bit silly and maybe i am stretching it to far, But what other song can we do to get the Atmosphere buzzing again and for people to get there bums off the seats and to join in and respect a player that enjoys playing for this club and gives 100% every game.

sorry to bring this up again, but concerning what i said earlier on this post concerning my idea of the fans consecutively shouting out 'always believe, always believe' everytime Basso has the ball or facing a penalty.

I would be more then happy if someone puts a new topic concerning this matter onto the 'Topic Title' thread so everyone can read this and decide to start this new chanting around Ashton Gate. Because i have spoken to my mates who i go to city with and they think it will be a good craze which will catch on to the city fans. And i can see many of you lot like it as well which is a nice thing and i think Basso will enjoy the city fans singing it as well.

I know it maybe a bit silly and maybe i am stretching it to far, But what other song can we do to get the Atmosphere buzzing again and for people to get there bums off the seats and to join in and respect a player that enjoys playing for this club and gives 100% every game.

Mate this would be such a catch with the fans, Plus it will do the world of good for the players! Worth a try if everyone could start of this song maybe even at cheltenham...

I would be more then happy if someone puts a new topic concerning this matter onto the 'Topic Title' thread so everyone can read this and decide to start this new chanting around Ashton Gate.

I've added an 'always believe' to the title of the thread. If anyone has objections of course I'll remove it again. It'll just prevent another thread being started which will end up being merged with this one to make sense anyway.

Sounds a good chant, simple, and our players will know what it means. :clapping:

thanks RedM, Really appreciate that. Last thing i thought i'd ever do when i joined this forum years ago was create a new song. The idea just came straght to me when i wrote my first reply on here and have been thinking about it the last few days and it being sung around the G-Block and so on.

I would be honoured if we sing it on the Boxing Day fixture againest Bournmouth. :chant6ez:

I've added an 'always believe' to the title of the thread. If anyone has objections of course I'll remove it again. It'll just prevent another thread being started which will end up being merged with this one to make sense anyway.

Sounds a good chant, simple, and our players will know what it means. :clapping:

All good by me.

It'll be nice to have a slogon for our final push, one that sums up the thought's and feeling of all City fans through the years.

nice one Prof, Be nice to hear my tune around the Gate on Tuesday and continue it for the rest of the season if successful. I would like others Interested at the moment to Copy and Paste my Signiture (below) to get other members to see it.

Lets all hope the tune can spur on the players for the rest of this season which we all hope will be what we have all waited for in the last 7 years of supporting this Club. The 'P' Word :whistle2:

let the City Players know that there twelvth man is believeing them as well as 100% behind them.

Come On You Reds ! :chant6ez:

Archived