IGNORED

Which Player Has Had

tower crane red

:city: with bb who is the player of the season so far, let go the other way and see who is the player that needs to buck up his idea's in the next half of the season.

for me it's steve brooker.

yes he's been injured ,but even before that he wasn't blasting with booth barrels.

his record is not good with injuries since he signed from port vale,and needs to produce a period of form and goals to turn his season a round.

if he can do that it will end with city promoted.

over to you

post-3011-1166540275.jpg

:city: with bb who is the player of the season so far, let go the other way and see who is the player that needs to buck up his idea's in the next half of the season.

yes he's been injured ,but even before that he wasn't blasting with booth barrels.

his record is not good with injuries since he signed from port vale,and needs to produce a period of form and goals to turn his season a round.

over to you

He is working very hard to acheive this. Lets try having a bit of faith in him shall we?

over to you

Brooker.

over to you

totally agree, although no doubt one of our best players, due to off field matters and injuries, Brooker hasn't had a good season so far, sometimes these things can't be helped, hopefully with a bit of fitness things will pick up for him and could aim for double figures before the season is over.

totally agree, although no doubt one of our best players, due to off field matters and injuries, Brooker hasn't had a good season so far, sometimes these things can't be helped, hopefully with a bit of fitness things will pick up for him and could aim for double figures before the season is over.

Yep i am sure he can acheive this. I wouldn't say anyone needs to buck up their ideas to be honest this season they all seem to have a first class attitude which is really good to see.

Not one single mention for the keeper who was only good enough for the Downs League (Division 3 Presumably) about 12 weeks ago!!! Brooker will get us goals after Christmas - make no mistake about that. As for the rest of the squad, nobody has performed particularly poorly although I do think our midfield general needs to be rested and Noble given a go.

Just out of interest, with Christmas approcahing and a spot in the top 6 (and could yet be top 2) guaranteed on Christmas Day we are presumably going to see plenty of positive judgements from all the forum users who were giving Johnson until Christmas. Or are you now going to backtrack and afford Johnson the luxury of the rest of the season before passing judgement in your Kangaroo Court?!!

over to you

Why zero in on a negative?just so typical of this site full of negative people :disapointed2se:

Brooker will soon be knocking them in as soon as Jevons is fit again...........?

Hang on a minute, I think I got that the wrong way round.

Help me out here sarahB. :unsure:

Yep wrong way round ha ha.

To be honest I'm finding it hard to pick one who needs to as you say buck their ideas up as i said earlier the attitude from all of them appears to be first class. So why be negative when there are so many positives?

Brooker or Orr. Funny both players who ahve done time havent really shone since. don't know if thats a coincidence or not?

I believe they both havent really been giving a long enough time in the team to show us there still got what it takes.Worst player so far has to be dave noble,when he has played.

It was interesting that only one or was it two people in the Player of The Season so far Thread that I started, voted for anyone in our front six.

I think that tells us:

a.How well the defence has played.

b.That the defence HAS HAD to play well to get us to second place

c.That our top striker & captain didn't have an auspicious start to the season.

d.That we haven't got a striker with even 8 League Goals yet.

e.That our midfield hasn't been that good going forward very often.

Excentuate the positives and eliminate the negatives and we'll really be flying.

Brooker. done jack this season, and THAT is allowing for his injury. don't even bother replying Mrs Brooker Stalker. I don't give a FLYIN one for what you say. Your are how they say a one trick pony.

I did formerly think Scotty Murray, but hes proved otherwise, apart from his pulling out of any chance of tackling

Lee Johnson, lightweight, over-rated and totally unable to cope with the physical side of the game. Prefer Noble personally, passes to other than Jevons and can tackle.

As for Brooker, I still think he will get 15 this season,if he stays fit.Lets not suffer from goldfish memory syndrome, last two seasons has been the top man.

Has not had enough football this season to be judged, esp in comparison to Johnson jnr.

Lee Johnson, lightweight, over-rated and totally unable to cope with the physical side of the game. Prefer Noble personally, passes to other than Jevons and can tackle.

As for Brooker, I still think he will get 15 this season,if he stays fit.Lets not suffer from goldfish memory syndrome, last two seasons has been the top man.

Has not had enough football this season to be judged, esp in comparison to Johnson jnr.

No he hasan't its interesting how people are quick to jump on the players backs. We are second in the league and here you all are trying to find a negative. Stop trying to find what isn't there and stop getting at Steve Brooker he will I'm sure not let anyone down come the second half of the season.

I believe they both havent really been giving a long enough time in the team to show us there still got what it takes.Worst player so far has to be dave noble,when he has played.

Cant see how has been the worst player, everytime he plays everything is made to look simple and creative. IMO he should be in front of Johnson

Archived