IGNORED

Ashton Gate Eight

Jay

How many of 'The Ashton Gate Eight' will be present. It would be handy to know what the evening will consist of as I am not in the 27 pound category, and therefore will not be advised through the regular channels.

About time things were done to recognise these guys.

Can we buy City 82 wigs on the way in- could be an earner. No disrespect intended.

Is there a possibility that the date might be changed to satisfy an individuals requirements?. Or could it be argued that certain individuals are showing a distinct lack of respect. Whistle.

Thanks. I was there.

How many of 'The Ashton Gate Eight' will be present. It would be handy to know what the evening will consist of as I am not in the 27 pound category, and therefore will not be advised through the regular channels.

All of them. Thanks to a lot of hard work by members of the Trust and other individuals we have managed to track down all eight and they will all be there on the evening.

Is there any timetable to the events that night ?

Will have to sort a lift out to get back to WSM afterwards, so may have to book a taxi in advance !

Any guidance would be useful.

Arrive at 7:30pm for dinner at 8:00pm. Various things will take place during the vening such as a Q&A with some of the AG8, entertainment from Fred Wedlock, video footage of 1982 lifted from 2 documentaries, a chance to meet with the AG8 and more. The evening should be over by 10:30-11pm

Archived