IGNORED

Myspace

The Batman

For years, i decdied to avoid the MySpace hype, everyone i spoke to had it, and i felt like i didn't need one, however, since setting it up, i can't live without it, because it's a brilliant way to communicate to people, especially with my job of having to hear student's views 24/7, and shed loads of students have them. How many of you lot have conformed to getting a MySpace page? sorry if this has been on the forum before, because i don't recall it.

Dan

www.myspace.com/squire1985

For years, i decdied to avoid the MySpace hype, everyone i spoke to had it, and i felt like i didn't need one, however, since setting it up, i can't live without it, because it's a brilliant way to communicate to people, especially with my job of having to hear student's views 24/7, and shed loads of students have them. How many of you lot have conformed to getting a MySpace page? sorry if this has been on the forum before, because i don't recall it.

Dan

Ive conformed, but Myspace has almost immedietly lost its appeal.

People are using Facebook and Bebo and allsorts of other type communities.

Waste of bloody time if you ask me.

Still, i'll add you.

i have myspace and bebo. I have never heard of facebook before. I will agree that Bebo is only made for the nutters nowadays. I still think MySpace is the best thing to add new profiles and much easier to use, I always use MySpace more also because i think it can be used for absolutley anyone and can benefit for better communication with others.

Heres mine anyways. feel free to add :chant6ez:

http://www.myspace.com/chrishall29

I find it hard to understand why kids want to plaster their personal lives all over the net.

The last thing I wanted when I was a teenager was parents or teachers finding out that sort of thing.

It's also a little dangerous - sites like that are a paedo's dream and they do nothing to protect kids from their own stupidity.

hmm i've got a myspace.

I've never really understood what it does that email and general human interaction doesn't. However some of my friends are dead against msn for some reason and much prefer the non instant world of myspace.

I use it to track bands i like, find new ones and as yet another medium of contacting people who i know from the past. I'm happy to put anything on there and it's good for wasting an hour or two just finding out who exactly knows who and what's going on in my social circles.

I only have people i know and bands i have some vested interest in as "friends" and i don't really get the obsession some people have for it, or frankly this forum either as an all consuming life. I have tarted up my profile, simply because i think it's polite to make an effort with anything you do.

I'm ashamed to say i have all 3 but i only really use Facebook nowadays.

www.myspace.com/tek290

how do you use facebook! Do you get backgrounds etc like you do on myspace etc which tbh is complete crap, but yeah its the only way i can talk to friends who have moved away etc, but back on track. How do i get backgrounds and basically jazz it up a little!

how do you use facebook! Do you get backgrounds etc like you do on myspace etc which tbh is complete crap, but yeah its the only way i can talk to friends who have moved away etc, but back on track. How do i get backgrounds and basically jazz it up a little!

Don't think it is possible to 'tart-up' facebook which is one of teh advatges of it really.

Dan

don't worry I use it to perve at hot women too..

:whistle2:

Archived