IGNORED

Summer Concerts

Barrs Court Red

shhhh, 'apparently' there have been talks regarding 2 acts but nothing to be confirmed until Jan possibly, both male solo artists, one international, one mainly UK, both been around for years and both used to be in groups

I'll come back later and see if anyone can guess who?

I've heard Lionel Ritchie mentioned a week or so back? with apparently Lemar as support, not my cup of tea, however likely to sale fairly well I'd imagine?

personally I don't care who they get in, as long as it sells it's good for the club, personally the only one I've liked so far was The Who last summer

and in fairness RedM, they have had some decent acts in recent years, The Who, Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams, Neil Diamond and Elton John, though although not my cup of tea are all pretty well know performers, shame this is tarnished by that Ronan Keating chap

I've heard Lionel Ritchie mentioned a week or so back? with apparently Lemar as support, not my cup of tea, however likely to sale fairly well I'd imagine?

personally I don't care who they get in, as long as it sells it's good for the club, personally the only one I've liked so far was The Who last summer

and in fairness RedM, they have had some decent acts in recent years, The Who, Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams, Neil Diamond and Elton John, though although not my cup of tea are all pretty well know performers, shame this is tarnished by that Ronan Keating chap

Sorry, I didn't mean they weren't decent, more the type of act. Established, and I'm generalising, but appealing to not such a young audience.

I'm glad the stadium gets used for something other than football and brings in vital income.

Ronan was great cant understand why more people didn't go!

shhhh, 'apparently' there have been talks regarding 2 acts but nothing to be confirmed until Jan possibly, both male solo artists, one international, one mainly UK, both been around for years and both used to be in groups

I'll come back later and see if anyone can guess who?

cliff richard :laugh:

g g g g g g gareth gates :laugh:

How about that exceedingly good gentleman,...

... the guy every City fan would love to see live,

....you've heard his record many times - a great 'favorite' at the Gate,

......your friend & mine, the one - the one & only ....

The Superstar That Is.........

...MR TOE KNEE CRUSTY! & his f' ing ARMADILLO! ... :)

he's been down the alleys & the avenues... is it time for him to come through The Gate? ...

Archived