IGNORED

Spare Bristol Vs Bath Rugby Ticket For Sale!

Cooter

Ok, the story is, I ordered a ticket online, went to collect it, no record of purchase, so I paid then and there on the same Debit Card, only for another ticket to arrive a few days later in the post...

First thing I did was check my Bank Statement to find out that I had been charged twice, so now I have a ticket to sell for the asking price of what I paid for it...

£25.50 (inc 50p Booking fee)

If anyone's interested, please send me a PM, as I'd like to sell this ticket on Boxing Day, ahead of the Bournemouth Home game...

Cheers,

Cooter

PS: Having just looked on eBay, pairs of tickets are going for around £100, so although I'm only selling one ticket, I think my offer is the best you'll get!

(If anyone out there still needs a ticket obviously)...

Oh yeah, and I'm posting this topic here, as not many people seem to be looking at the "Non-City Forum"... :sleeping:

Thanks again,

Ok, the story is, I ordered a ticket online, went to collect it, no record of purchase, so I paid then and there on the same Debit Card, only for another ticket to arrive a few days later in the post...

First thing I did was check my Bank Statement to find out that I had been charged twice, so now I have a ticket to sell for the asking price of what I paid for it...

I suggest you speak to Nev Darkside.

He'll probably think up a way to solve this kerfuffle for you.

I can still try, but whenever it's been open, hundreds of City fans have been purchasing tickets!

Thing is, I have no proof that they have made a mistake anyway!

If no one wants it, then on Boxing Day, I'll explain the situation then, and hopefully the Bristol Vs Bath game will be a sellout, bar one ticket!

I swear everyone thinks my ticket is a fake!!! :ranting:

And also, that only Gasheads, or Bristol Rugby fans who have never been to Ashton Gate have viewed it so far...

People have already sold regular Bristol Rugby tickets for this match at 2 to 3 times as much, so why is nobody interested in purchasing mine?

I thought at that price it'd be gone in 5 minutes, and I've actually received a message from someone accusing me of being a fraudster!!!

What a ****ing p****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting:

If you believe this is a "fake ticket", then please click the link below and "tell me" it is...

Bristol Vs Bath Ticket

Grrrrrrrrr

Archived