IGNORED

Great Result In The End

yessir

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE COOL ARENT DEY!

Enoch has more goals...god..he must be better..

I think its just you being harse.

Brooker is widely recognised as one of the best strikers in this division, give him a chance to find his best form and we'll be laughing.

oh by the way mate,if you think school holidays are cool perhaps i should meet you out side mine....13 years ago i went to speedwell....just answer the question or put yur opion you dumb ass.

oh and we are laughting were 3rd with 3 point off top...TAKE YUR BLINDERS OFF AND LOOK AT THE FACTS..BROOKER HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING THIS SEASON TO PUT US WHERE WE ARE..I'm not knocking his ability in the past just what is of importence and that my mate is now. I don't care if he was "Marcus stewart" i would'nt play him now..obviously marcus would score loads of goals for us..cus he was a prem striker..opps no he never did he.

oh and read this thread this guys seem to think we cant leave shuuu out the team as he is and i qoute" a real gem" ...

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry651962

:clapping:

oh by the way mate,if you think school holidays are cool perhaps i should meet you out side mine....13 years ago i went to speedwell....just answer the question or put yur opion you dumb ass.

oh and we are laughting were 3rd with 3 point off top...TAKE YUR BLINDERS OFF AND LOOK AT THE FACTS..BROOKER HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING THIS SEASON TO PUT US WHERE WE ARE..I'm not knocking his ability in the past just what is of importence and that my mate is now. I don't care if he was "Marcus stewart" i would'nt play him now..obviously marcus would score loads of goals for us..cus he was a prem striker..opps no he never did he.

oh and read this thread this guys seem to think we cant leave shuuu out the team as he is and i qoute" a real gem" ...

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry651962

:clapping:

Any chance of a translation? :dunno:

Archived