IGNORED

Orient

Heathy33

• Admin

When I heard this I assumed that they would then make a decision on the basis of making it pay on the day !?!??

If sales had been that bad then I guess it will follow the usual way for our away games, when I got my tickets last Saturday the woman had massives wadges of Orient tickets behind her (where she got mine from)

Its a shame if they don't make it pay on the day.

There are liekly to be a few city fans who wake up without a hangover wishing they could go!

Exactly! there's always a percentage of people who will not have a ticket, get up on the morning of the game and fancy going up, especially if we beat PV on Sat, hopefully they will lift the all ticket policy, if they do i think we'll get about 1000 up there, if they don't i think it'll be more like 700.

Does anyone know whats happening

I rang the ticket line during the week and was told it was now pay on the day , the website (& this thread) say otherwise

Knowledge would be good :unsure:

If it is pay on the day (hopefully) anyone know a good pub that way ?

No mention was made at today's game as far as I'm aware. All very strange - do they not want many City fans to go???

No mention was made at today's game as far as I'm aware. All very strange - do they not want many City fans to go???

They said on the tannoy thing, that it was an all ticket game, and city fans were advised not to travel, as tickets will not be sold.

Well, I knew it was all ticket and wandered over to the ticket office after the win today to try and pick up a few. Lady said "We don't have any, so your going to have to give them a call on Monday morning"

I asked if it was sold out and she said it wasnt. Seems stupid both on Orients part and Citys.

Bearing in mind that transport will be very limited in London and I would have to get up early to phone up Orients ticket office with a hangover - sadly I might not bother now.

Looking at the Orient website, it doesn't seem to be all-ticket for other parts of the ground.

First of all, not selling the tickets today was the densest move ever and CS needs to do some explaining.

Secondly you're right and I'm sure that if you ask to be moved after gaining access you'l be taken to the away end........hopefully and not chucked out!!

First of all, not selling the tickets today was the densest move ever and CS needs to do some explaining.

Secondly you're right and I'm sure that if you ask to be moved after gaining access you'l be taken to the away end........hopefully and not chucked out!!

looks like they REALLY don't want City fans going into the East End.ANY - East End!..

I collected my pre-ordered tickets yesterday. There were additions to our travelling party, so I bought 3 more. Someone stood next to me was told he had till 3pm to buy tickets. So they were selling them, but the official line was that they weren't. :farmer:

When I ordered mine on Wednesday, I was told about 700 had been sold.

I reckon anyone that travels up on the day, they will let in, they wont want anyone hanging around outside - in fact the lady I spoke to actually said that.

Common sense would say that if there are say a few hundred unsold tickets, they would allow anyone to pay on the day. Then again, this is football in the 21st century we are talking about.........

Why on Earth are tickets not on sale Saturday after and before Port Vale??

I thought that would have been the best time to shift them........especially afterwards if we have a decent win! :city:

because that would be to good a buisness idea..and you know whio runs ashton gatew don't we. doh and i thought you knew better :disapointed2se::rolleyes:

I reckon anyone that travels up on the day, they will let in, they wont want anyone hanging around outside - in fact the lady I spoke to actually said that.

Common sense would say that if there are say a few hundred unsold tickets, they would allow anyone to pay on the day. Then again, this is football in the 21st century we are talking about.........

So the common thought is that we will get in on the day then?

I spoke to someone from ticket office before the Vale game and she said it were likely to lifted to pay on the day. I want to go along with a few mates and with it being my birthday tomorrow it'd be nice to know in advance so I could have a decent pi$$ up tonight without having to think about this! Cheers again fo r the confusion Sexstone!

for all those who can still make it:

just called orient-all unsold seats for the away end will be sold on the day

What a complete and utter joke. Why there could not be better communication between City and Orient I don't know. All it would of needed was for a phonecall from Sexstone and an announcement on the website and a lot more City fans would probably of turned up.

Too late for me to go now, but lets hope for 3 pts.

What a complete and utter joke. Why there could not be better communication between City and Orient I don't know. All it would of needed was for a phonecall from Sexstone and an announcement on the website and a lot more City fans would probably of turned up.

Too late for me to go now, but lets hope for 3 pts.

testify brother...

What I don't get about all this modern day beaurocratic nonsense is they do insist on their health and safety regulations, their anal rules and PC attitude to inflict on us all and yet then when one does depend on a little necessary competence they're no where to be seen....

like you say - joke, mate.

Archived