IGNORED

Ipod Video - Playing Dvd's

Jimmy

I was lucky enough to receive an iPod Video from Father Christmas this year, however the bugger didnt leave my simple technologically inept brain with instructions on how to get my DVD collection onto it!

I've done some reading on the internet and understand that i have to copy the file to my computer and then use another piece of software to convert the file to a playable format, however I am in the process of struggling!

Can anyone help?

Anyone got one, programs they used to get DVD's working on theres etc?

All help most appreciated.

• Admin
I was lucky enough to receive an iPod Video from Father Christmas this year, however the bugger didnt leave my simple technologically inept brain with instructions on how to get my DVD collection onto it!

I've done some reading on the internet and understand that i have to copy the file to my computer and then use another piece of software to convert the file to a playable format, however I am in the process of struggling!

Can anyone help?

Anyone got one, programs they used to get DVD's working on theres etc?

All help most appreciated.

Yes, receive the program I am going to send you and it should sort it all for you. ;)

When I did this it was what is technically known as "a right bugger".

I found a guide on the internet and had to install about 4 different bits of software.

You had to rip the DVDs layers into one format, separate out the sound, join them together, reencode both the sound and the video, splice them together and then encode them in the apple format.

I did one DVD and then thought screw this.

Madger if you have a program that does this in one simple step please share!

Archived