IGNORED

Worth A Trial?

City_pete1

Just seen this link. Ex-Rangers midfielder who is playing in norway wants to get a club in England. Had trial with Cardif but they don't want any more midfielders. Worth looking at maybe. Anyone know more about him?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...ff+no+to+Miller

[b]Cardiff City have opted against signing Scottish midfielder Charlie Miller.

The former Rangers man has been training with Cardiff this month in the hope of securing a move in January's transfer window.

Miller is currently on the books of Norwegian side Brann and has a further season remaining on his contract.

But his ambition of moving to England is on hold after Cardiff boss Dave Jones decided against a deal.

Jones is looking to add to his squad during the window, but concedes Miller is not the type of player he needs.

"We decided today not to sign Charlie," Jones told ibergen.no.

"We are primarily looking for strikers and Charlie is not the type of player we need."

Just seen this link. Ex-Rangers midfielder who is playing in norway wants to get a club in England. Had trial with Cardif but they don't want any more midfielders. Worth looking at maybe. Anyone know more about him?

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...ff+no+to+Miller

[b]Cardiff City have opted against signing Scottish midfielder Charlie Miller.

The former Rangers man has been training with Cardiff this month in the hope of securing a move in January's transfer window.

Miller is currently on the books of Norwegian side Brann and has a further season remaining on his contract.

But his ambition of moving to England is on hold after Cardiff boss Dave Jones decided against a deal.

Jones is looking to add to his squad during the window, but concedes Miller is not the type of player he needs.

"We decided today not to sign Charlie," Jones told ibergen.no.

"We are primarily looking for strikers and Charlie is not the type of player we need."

:rofl2br: Well spotted!

Did not notice that myself either!

Googled him and found he was called 'the next gazza' as he came through at Rangers, but did not live up to youth reputation. Signed for Watford when he was 23, played a lot of games but was overweight and unfit. Read some good reports about him though. As I say, worth a trial if he is interested.

Googled him and found he was called 'the next gazza' as he came through at Rangers, but did not live up to youth reputation. Signed for Watford when he was 23, played a lot of games but was overweight and unfit. Read some good reports about him though. As I say, worth a trial if he is interested.

I remember John Oster being called "the next Gazza" once too.... so don't rely too much on that quote!

Overweight & unfit, that sounds like me! Can I play for City please?

Archived