IGNORED

Too Quiet.........

BB in Backwell

Managed to fly back to Blighty for the Bournemouth game - atmosphere was terrible - people seemed to be too 'scared' to make some noise. I did my best, sat in F block in Williams stand ( corner of east-end ), with my 'aerosol' can Horn, left-over from the England games, shouting as loud as possible, maybe you heard me. Confronted by some obese Stewards,

a Team Leader, assistant Team Leader & Assessor, whatever that is! How sad I thought ( Police State ).

Management Paranoia, I thought, by cutting out 'Hooliganism' so say, they have gone OTT & cut out the Heart of the Club.

Today, back in Deutschland, sat at Home, listening to the Match on World, please somebody make some noise.

Still think its pathetic not to have our Fans behind the Goal in the East-end, then this Club is run by a Dictatorship,isn't it? AKA Martin Bormann & Joseph Goebbels.

Good post, well done for your efforts mate.

When will the REGIME recognise the HEART of the club is US and OPEN the EAST END

We`ve had some misunderstandings but that last line is spot on :clapping::chant6ez:

Archived