IGNORED

It's Started Already

Bristol Boy

I don't think they're taking any sort of risk at all, hanging onto those two is the only sensible option in January.

The risk is that they don't go up and the even bigger risk is if they are injured.Scunny are like Colchester in that they won't get big crowds whatever division they're in.That's one of the reasons Laws left to take over the underacheivers at Wednesday.

Not going up isn't a risk, there's no cost. They'd be exactly where they started and still have two very valuable strikers.

If they don't go up they'll just sell them in the summer.

Them getting injured is a risk - albeit slight because even if they do get injured they'll heal and in the long run still be worth the money.

If they sell them now, they're losing the opportunity of promotion completely.

I also doubt that we will spend during the transfer window. I don't believe Forest will try to build on their squad so on paper it should be out of us two to challenge for top spot, basing it on the fact other clubs may lose key players. If we keep hold of our current team and don't experiment too much (apart from a new left side player) we shoud stay consistent, whilst teams around us play aroudn with their team trying to replace the players they have lost.

It's Forest's intention to spend significantly, the problem we have will be attracting the calibre of players we want.

well seeing as your last signing was agogo and now you are linked with matt lockwood then aiming for that sort of calibre should be easy

Depending on the sources you listen to, we're supposedly after Prutton, Hoskins, Cohen and Chambers. I seriously doubt we'll get more than a couple of them, mind.

You can hate Agogo all you like, but he's a quality player.

Archived