IGNORED

Possible Striker

SouthGlosRed

If we're going to sign a jock striker we could do a lot worse than some lad called Cloin Cramb. He's banging them in left right and centre for Stirling Albion....

Anyone know anything about him?????! :whistle2:

:disapointed2se:

Very Droll!!

I remember well how he helped us to promotion in the 98/99 season under Wardy. He is now 32 years of age so he is too old.

Or, there is a Cloin Cramb at Stirling.. but i doubt it. Colin joined Stirling in mid 2006.

Surely you are having a laugh?!!

Or you are too young to remember he played in City's promotion winning side in the 98/99 season under Wardy. He is now 32 years of age so he is too old.

Or, there is a Cloin Cramb at Stirling.. but i doubt it. Colin joined Stirling in mid 2006.

Yep thats the chappy, ex City player late 90's. Remember him scoring a good goal for us from outside the area, where it hit the post and went in. Away match, doesn't narrow it down much but hey.

Very Droll!!

I remember well how he helped us to promotion in the 98/99 season under Wardy. He is now 32 years of age so he is too old.

So in season 1999/2000 we were in the Premiership! Must of slipped into a coma or summut......

Archived