IGNORED

If You Really Want A Laugh

BS3_RED

I think some of them are near suicidal ( spell). They are sooooooooooo depressed, it makes me want to cry ( in laughter). How the times are changing.

The dream will come true. Saturday 8th of May.

City promoted. The gas, relegated.

• Admin
I think some of them are near suicidal ( spell). They are sooooooooooo depressed, it makes me want to cry ( in laughter). How the times are changing.

The dream will come true. Saturday 8th of May.

City promoted. The gas, relegated.

It would be even sweeter if we got promoted on the 2nd May

;)

• Admin

Below is a post from Mr Dunford from the Rovers Forum.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showt...t=0entry55210

Looks as though someone is a little wound up. ;)

RE: You Should Be Ashamed Geoff Dunford !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I am ashamed,

I am ashamed I have wasted 17 years of my life for this football club,

I am ashamed I have put in half a million pounds to act as club banker

I am ashamed I have put in personal guarantees putting my house on the line house.

I am ashamed I have people in my employment working on club matters.

I am ashamed I attended a Sportsmans dinner as guest of the club auditors instead of going to Leyton Orient.

I am ashamed I have to sometimes put my family and my work before the club on rare occasions.

I am ashamed I hurt so much after watching some of our players rolling over and die during todays game.

I am ashamed I supported our last Manager, who let us down so very badly, and told me on many occasions he was not a cheat!

I am ashamed I feel sorry for Phil Bater.

I am ashamed that people think I want all of this #### from people with hurt pride like myself who feel they can give me abuse.

I am ashamed I cannot go out at night and enjoy myself.

I am ashamed I agree with you that if the players cannot be bothered why should the supporters and Directors?

I am ashamed I am typing this now when I swore I would give myself 24 hours to cool down...........

After today's performance I am ashamed to be Chairman of Bristol Rovers Football Club.

Calling or stating that the former Manager kept assuring him he wasn't a cheat? Anyone throw some light on this? Graydon may be many things but that is very strong.

Not the act of a Chairman to write such things surely, is this for real? If it is then I see dire consequences for the Gas, throwing in the towel it would seem and quite disgraceful I'm afraid.

Makes tremendous reading. :D

Bater's probably off yet they let him sign a new player this week. He's been sent off 6 times so sounds a perfect gas recruit.

Could be more than one resignation on the way, looks like the fans have finally turned on Dunford and the gas are about to implode and self-destruct. ;)

Below is a post from Mr Dunford from the Rovers Forum.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showt...t=0entry55210

Looks as though someone is a little wound up.  ;)

RE: You Should Be Ashamed Geoff Dunford !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I am ashamed,

I am ashamed I have wasted 17 years of my life for this football club,

I am ashamed I have put in half a million pounds to act as club banker

I am ashamed I have put in personal guarantees putting my house on the line house.

I am ashamed I have people in my employment working on club matters.

I am ashamed I attended a Sportsmans dinner as guest of the club auditors instead of going to Leyton Orient.

I am ashamed I have to sometimes put my family and my work before the club on rare occasions.

I am ashamed I hurt so much after watching some of our players rolling over and die during todays game.

I am ashamed I supported our last Manager, who let us down so very badly, and told me on many occasions he was not a cheat!

I am ashamed I feel sorry for Phil Bater.

I am ashamed that people think I want all of this #### from people with hurt pride like myself who feel they can give me abuse.

I am ashamed I cannot go out at night and enjoy myself.

I am ashamed I agree with you that if the players cannot be bothered why should the supporters and Directors?

I am ashamed I am typing this now when I swore I would give myself 24 hours to cool down...........

After today's performance I am ashamed to be Chairman of Bristol Rovers Football Club.

Makes a brilliant read :D

Also on their forum is a lot about them signing Mickey Bell (possibly on loan). Have they decided just to stick with city rejects then?
They've finally realised just how bad they are. Oh how it must be killing some of the so-called "die hard" Gas heads that not only do they currently have a Bristol City striker on loan, but also now (supposedly) want a Bristol City full back.

This isn't meant as a dig towards any Gas head, but there must be some supporters who hate it. If City were in the same position, wanting Rovers players, then there would also be plenty that would resent them. I'm sure of it.

This thread needs to go back to the top!

Make sure you click on the first hyperlink and read all the other messages.

This post really is Dunford, he's gone mad.

Has anyone informed the press/mass media as to this post by Dunford? They should be aware, this is good stuff!!

Will it be in the Evil Post?

I think his second post was excellent. Probably said what he should have said to start with. Guess he's probably just about saved his reputation with gas fans!

Seriously though you've gotta understand him a bit - must be pretty awful being associated with the gas at the moment. ;)

Archived