IGNORED

Still Only 3 Points From Top

City_pete1

Guest Jan Mollars Gloves
Despite not reaching out potential over the Xmas / New year period, we are still only 3 points from top. I don't actually think that is that bad!

Not bad considering we havn't really played that well.

If I am honest, I really can't remember the last game we really put in a performance that showed we are a top two side.

Which shows what a p1$$ poor league this is & if we can up our game, we will sort out our rivals big time.

This IS our season.

:chant6ez:

it would have been nice to pick up a cushion in points over christmas with the league games

we got coming up around jan and start of feb, it's not going to be pretty.

fa. cup coventry h

brighton tin pot cup h

tranmere h

oldham a

chesterfield a

cheltenham h

scunthorpe a

huddersfield h

Despite not reaching out potential over the Xmas / New year period, we are still only 3 points from top. I don't actually think that is that bad!

So a side seeking promotion getting a point a game from 3 of the 5 bottom sides is acceptable??????? We SHOUL beat the bottom five sides if we are serious about promotion. end of.

See C.Heads post and that was supposed to be the easy bit; trying hard but not quite good enough ;yet :dunno:

spot on.

lets hope our so called top form kicks in soon as we are going to need it in jan :ermm:

I aint optomistic. The defence is good, but the midfield aint the right one, and the strikers simply aint good enough. they try, but we aint got a Leeeeroy, a Goat, a super Bob, even a Leapy fer chrissakes!!!

and giving the other team the advantage before you start is suicidal- cant see Oldham, Blackpool, Tranny doing that. AND we havent even had a bad run yet, just the same form so far most of the season. Reckon March is as bad a month too....

Archived