IGNORED

Gas Want Mickey Bell

RedM

Sorry if this has been posted on here before but according to todays Evening Post Mickey Bell is on the 'want list' of the Gas. They state that rumours have been circulating today that they are interested in him. Oh no I feel depressed! The thought of my lovely Mickey ;) in a blue and white Gas Shirt. Please cheer me up and tell me it will never happen. :D

After Aron Browns injury last night i cannot see Mickey leaving before the end of the season as he will be are only cover for Goodfellow on the left. I dont think he will get a new contract in the summer as hes getting on and if we go up he wont keep up the pace of div 1 as he hardly an cut it at div 2 level. But even in the summer i cant see Mickey going to Rovers after being here so long and he must be city through and through.

;) I don't think he will go to the gas because he has bin ere so long. A loyal servant but I don't think he will get another contract. He is one of the highest paid City players and "we still love Mickey Bell!" He will be gone in the summer. :D

Guest Champagne Football

If it saves us his wages until the end of the season and gives us some form of fee than take any offers that come our way.

In reserve we have Woodman, Hill.. For midfield, Goodfellow, Tinnion, even go into the reserves Marvin et al.

He will move on sometime in the near future if we can get a fee for him all the better.

Archived