IGNORED

Shirt Printing

Taz

Does anybody know of anywhere in Bristol where I can get something printed on the back of a football shirt (non-BCFC).

JJB used to do it but as far as I know they've stopped doing it unless you've purchased the shirt from them :disapointed2se:

Any help would be gratefully received.

Does it look out of place on a football top, or do they have numbers/letters specifically for football shirts?

I got a gold one put on the back of a shirt for a mate for his birthday and it looked good. You can get different sizes of number and colour etc. Very friendly and helpful there too. I paid a fiver for the number on the back of the shirt I took there.

I got a gold one put on the back of a shirt for a mate for his birthday and it looked good. You can get different sizes of number and colour etc. Very friendly and helpful there too. I paid a fiver for the number on the back of the shirt I took there.

Oh right cool, thanks for that Robins, think I'll pop along there on the weekend then :clapping::chant6ez:

They do shirt printing in Pirate Leisure.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks. I'd rather have a blank shirt than get something printed in there :whistle2:

As for the "non BCFC" comment - blame the club for not getting enough Goalkeeper shirts in the right sizes. They're now not getting anymore in at all - all their stock has gone for the season.

I just went for the best looking one I could find that was reasonably priced - ended up being the orange Liverpool one. I hate Liverpool but its a nice shirt :disapointed2se:

Archived