IGNORED

Spare Calendar?

Smiling Dave

Yes, that should work. And the presence of Messrs Tinnion, Stewart, Heywood et al can be easily overcome. Thank you SO much for your offer - the tenner's in the post...

Just had a look at last year's calander and counted 12 players who were included.......but by the end of the year, were no longer part of the team.

We lost J. Smith, Gillespie, Cottrerill, Bridges, Wilkshire, Harley, Fortune, Phillips, Stewart, Goldbourne, G. Smith and Heywood.

A whole team !!!!!

They were selling them in Clinton cards in the Mall before Christmas. Could try ringing them and see if they have any left. Were definitely in there though, as I was really surprised to see merchandise outside the AG shop.

Are you saying that Clinton Cards sell fakes???? :w00t:

Just had a look at last year's calander and counted 12 players who were included.......but by the end of the year, were no longer part of the team.

We lost J. Smith, Gillespie, Cottrerill, Bridges, Wilkshire, Harley, Fortune, Phillips, Stewart, Goldbourne, G. Smith and Heywood.

A whole team !!!!!

Phillips

JSmith Heywood Fortune Golbourne

Cotterill Wilkshire GSmith Stewart

Bridges Gillespie

Mid table side maybe?

Was in the Calendar Club on the weekend (admittedly in Colchester), and all of their calendars were half price. They had quite a few team calendars in there, including the Darkside (although no City - shame on them). Presumably all of their places are doing the same deal, so check out the one in the Galleries (if it's still there? :noexpression: )

The online shop still has them I think - £3 plus £3 delivery - think I will try play.com!

Actually whats a desktop calender?!

I think they are a smaller version for standing on your desk. They come packaged in a CD case. There were a few at the shop on Wednesday.

Archived