IGNORED

The Battle Of The Titans

chalky

Pro 3 or Fifa 2004?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest lydneyred

If anyone is thinking about buying FIFA 2004, try out Amazon on the net before you buy it in a store.

The cheapest I could find in a store was £38.97 in Tesco's in Gloucester......went on www.amazon.co.uk to find it on there for £29.99 and you get free delivery as its over £25. Takes up to 5 days delivery (which can be a bummer) or you can pay £2.95 and have it delivered next day.

:sport19:

i cant really say beacause i havent played fifa 2004 yet,ive got fifa 2003 and thought that was ok,but the other day i bought pro evo 3 and thought it was really good,so that gets my vote,even though i aint played 2004 yet,i will rent it out soon though :(

Pro Evo 3, Is a harder than pro evo 2, but the game play is wounderfull, Cannot say much about fifa, as I don't have it, but looking at pro evo 2 and fifa 2003, I throw fifa away, it was just no where near as good as pro. But hey.... :Party12:

If its gameplay you want PES3!, fifa is good for all the licensing and the fact that city are in it, fifa does look better this year i must say, but it did seem like the turning was really slow comapared to pes3. Anyway PES3 for me

i didnt know u could nutmeg???

I havent done it but apparently you can. http://www.evo-web.co.uk/games.proevolutio....controls.shtml

Anyone noticed that they give handballs aswell?

Why to Juventus and AC Milan have the correct kits, correct sponsers, correct 'crests' and correct brands - Juve have a nike tick on and AC have the Adidas emblum on it but Adidas endorse the game and have the champions league ball e.t.c. ? Seemed strange to me :D

Archived