IGNORED

Z List Cleb Big Bro

BS10 RED

I thought someone may do one sooner or later so i thought ill get in first,so this is the big bro thread.

So far you have one of the

jackson 5,

a wag wannabe

a old film director

the blonde one from s club 7

a old singer with a dodgy haircut

Next we have a bollywood actor

Someone who writes for a newspaper

Towers of london(who ever they are) lead singer

The Jackson bloke is creapy as they come, his face looks like Kryton from Red Dwarf, face implants or somthing then been put under the grill to burn, what a joke line up :disapointed2se:

I thought Borris Johnson and Kilroy Silk were going to go in, what happned to that?? Far to interlectual for your average thick as 5h1t OK & Heat magizine readers, guess that explaines Jade going in with her family

oh boy, hand me a rifle! :sleeping:

Guest MaloneFM
I thought Borris Johnson and Kilroy Silk were going to go in, what happned to that?? Far to interlectual for your average thick as 5h1t OK & Heat magizine readers, guess that explaines Jade going in with her family

YOU young man should steer well clear of assessing anyone elses's mental capacity after the farce with the iPod flea.

Guest MaloneFM

Well when you see uncle Rog, Barrymanc and Red Goblin being interviewed by that fat woman that does the hair do adverts you will hear the sound of the barrell being scraped in the background.

Archived