IGNORED

Newcastle

The Batman

I've gotta go up there for some student conference thing in a few weeks, and i just wondered if anyone's been up there at all. bars / clubs / taxi prices etc, usual stuff..

Danused to live there.! pitch piano ,the lodge(son was barman there) good pubs. sea nightclub. biggg market.main area for pubs,tottie. fasr metro.quite expensive.taxis fair price. university nr haymarket metro.

I've gotta go up there for some student conference thing in a few weeks, and i just wondered if anyone's been up there at all. bars / clubs / taxi prices etc, usual stuff..

Dan

If your going for long I go for an evening in Whitely Bay. Went in the summer once and it was probably one of the most party animal places I've been to. Personally it wasn't my cup of tea but it has to be tried at least once.

I was slightly dissapointed with the Bigg Market!

If your going for long I go for an evening in Whitely Bay. Went in the summer once and it was probably one of the most party animal places I've been to. Personally it wasn't my cup of tea but it has to be tried at least once.

I was slightly dissapointed with the Bigg Market!

its orrible bigg market! jesmond full of students..and heaton

Archived