IGNORED

What A Clanger!

Tipps

Has anyone seen Plymouth's 2nd goal from yesterday??

What an absolute shocker :(

For those that have'nt seen it, here's the event............

Mickey Evans (Plymouth striker :D ) is chasing down a long ball over the top along with a Swindon defender, the Swindon defender wins the ball and lay's it back to Rhys Day.

The Ref gives an IN-DIRECT FREEKICK, for the pass back, now this is about 12 yards from the goal but pretty much right in front.

Mickey Evans, grabs the ball from Day (without too much of a struggle), puts it on the floor and basically passes it towards the net.

Now Day is only about 1 may be 2 yards away from the ball and the only other player within 10 yards of play is the Swindon defender who passed the ball back.

Day then decides to dive for the ball to try and save the goal but only manages to get a hand to it before it roles into the net!!

Now my tip for Rhys Day are as follows :- Next time this happens, run to the side of the goal and leave the ball alone you dumb-arse.......READ THE RULES, IT WAS A BACK PASS, IT'S AN INDIRECT FREEKICK YOU HELMET AND IF YOU HAD'NT OF TOUCHED THE BALL, IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A GOAL!! ;)

Let's just hope he feels as charitable when we play them, he could have just given Plymouth the extra points they need to get out of this poxy division (come the end of the season).

And my tip would be get the players names right first before you ridicule them as it makes you look silly! For the record our keeper is RHYS EVANS! Not Rhys Day whoever he is!
Who gives a ###### what his name is he's still a sh** keeper and your staying down with qpr

And my tip would be get the players names right first before you ridicule them as it makes you look silly! For the record our keeper is RHYS EVANS! Not Rhys Day whoever he is!
Just goes to show how much attention I pay to the shabby backwater team, either way, Day, Evans, Singh, Watson whatever you want to call him, he is an idiot and needs to learn the rules of the game he plays.

If it was'nt such a major result for us, I would have been wetting myself with laughter for days.

Archived