IGNORED

So........

Collis

For the Championship: Yes. will Brooks/Enoch stay fit, and will Jevons score in the league on a consistent basis, or is he another Leapy?

then lets worry about another striker when we are in the championship, but as the 3 main forwards at the club proved today, they are all good enough for League 1

Guest SarahB
...Do we still need a striker? :whistle2:

No. A winger if anything. Certainly not a striker. No one can say after today that our strikers are not scoring either!! :clapping:

we are a really good side with brooker, jevons and showumni all in it as they compliment eachother, but both brooker and showumni are injury prone, jevons is useless without a big man next to him. we still need a striker to get out of this league

Nah just a miricle :o

P.S to anyone easily offended that was a joke and I actually believe we have a good a chance as anyone and better than most of "going up this time" :yes:

No. A winger if anything. Certainly not a striker. No one can say after today that our strikers are not scoring either!! :clapping:

Yes you can, Jevons not scored in the league since B/muff and Enoch has not scored away from home all season.......we need a prolific striker with pace now. Leon Knight would be my choice.

• Admin
Yes you can, Jevons not scored in the league since B/muff and Enoch has not scored away from home all season.......we need a prolific striker with pace now. Leon Knight would be my choice.

Leon Knight who got sent back from Barnsley when his loan move there was expected to be made permanent with a record of 0 in 9?

Yes of course we need a striker. A goal each yesterday don't change that fact.

Coventry strikers yesterday were much more of a handful for our defenders than ours for thiers.

Brookers is not the same player he was last year his first touch is terrible , Enoch plays better when he is out wide and Jevons only scoring in cups games won't get us promoted.

People you got to base your opinions of the team and players over a period of time and not just one cup game.

Don't be so fickle.

We are not the worst team in the leauge but we are not the best ,yet.

So we need to improve the squad and a poacher type striker , some one who gets on the end of crosses from Murray , a striker who gets himself in the box is what we need.

That little sh*t wouldn't be welcomed by some. Including me!

We can get a lot better than that. :shifty:

• Admin

The squad is a bit light with only three strikers in it. With Brooks and Enoch's fitness not being that great to date ,we have often gone into games without a striker on the bench.

Always good to be able to bring on another option if we have to chase games it is leaving us a little short of firepower

Archived