IGNORED

Coventry Away

red richards

I'll be going hopefully if my dad can finish work early enough to take me up there, its not that far, only about an hour to get there up the A14 M6. Fortunatly got no exams the following day so thats good timing to have it.

1000 away i have read on this forum tonight

what a joke,whilst i would have prefered a result either way today to help us in the league,a replay is on

new ground

hour and a half to get there

night atmosphere

plus we proved today we are no easy walk overs

3000 plus easy

and all those with those we cant win posts remember the fa cup against liverpool

liverpool 2 home games and 1 away and knocked them out

come on you reds

well I'm off to coventry and hoping for a big city turn out!!! after todays game many should travel seeing as our away support is normally tremendous, anything under 2,000 is a big dissapointment!!

come on you reds!! we can beat the sky blues in their back yard if the support is there to will on the boys!!

:englandsmile4wf:

1000 away i have read on this forum tonight

what a joke,whilst i would have prefered a result either way today to help us in the league,a replay is on

new ground

hour and a half to get there

night atmosphere

plus we proved today we are no easy walk overs

3000 plus easy

and all those with those we cant win posts remember the fa cup against liverpool

liverpool 2 home games and 1 away and knocked them out

come on you reds

yep we take a couple of thousand no problem,excellent ground good crowd and yes we can win.

I am certainly going to take the trip with four others.

It is a amaing ground and hopefully we can take a big following to all are games we should be if we want promotion. COME ON YOU REDS

Cracking ground,got to be done add 5 to the list we will singing our hearts out.

comon city fans 2 hours maximum to get there lets get a good following up there.

still think we have a great chance of beating them.

Depends on who we'd get in the next round. Might be vouchers being handed out for priority tickets etc.

Rough estimate 500-750, new ground to visit for most people, but as has been said, I'd prefer and expect a bigger following at Oldham.

500-750!!!?? "expect more at Oldham"!!! what a load of tosh, City will have 'at least' 1500 at Cov and no more than 800 at Oldham.

Archived