IGNORED

Man Of The Match

ben91tucker

Guest SarahB
I thought Murray was fantastic today. Set up some great balls into the box and looked like the Murray of old with some mazy runs.

Yep i agree with that.

Murray for sure.

Enoch would have got it if he'd defended - he was great going forward but his inability to defend contributed to their first two goals.

I thought Jevons and Brooker both did well today and Cole Skuse played well when he came on. I'd back him to start in Russell's place for the next couple.

I thought Jevons and Brooker both did well today and Cole Skuse played well when he came on. I'd back him to start in Russell's place for the next couple.

I thought Skuse would of started today in place of Russell, Skuse and Johnson work well together!

Guest SarahB
I thought Skuse would of started today in place of Russell, Skuse and Johnson work well together!

I don't understand why Russell keeps getting picked. Ok he was better today. But previous to today and Orient when at last he was dropped he has been really poor for at least six or seven games but still keeps on getting picked. Its very strange especially when you have the likes of Noble on the bench who is more than capable of livening things up out there.

Guest SarahB
blimey sara did brooker not play :innocent06:

Yes he did ha ha. He played really well too. As did Jevo with Enoch out there on the wing. Why oh why did Gary Johnson change the formation in the second half?? One up front at home when you are 3-2 up is just stupid!! Play like we did in the first half at Coventry and we stand a brilliant chance!!

Yes he did ha ha. He played really well too. As did Jevo with Enoch out there on the wing. Why oh why did Gary Johnson change the formation in the second half?? One up front at home when you are 3-2 up is just stupid!! Play like we did in the first half at Coventry and we stand a brilliant chance!!

yes you would have thought after watching the pure football yeovil played last night he may have learnt what to do :whistle2:

Guest SarahB
yes you would have thought after watching the pure football yeovil played last night he may have learnt what to do :whistle2:

Ive always had nothing but praise for GJ and what he has done for the club. But his substitutions lately have been so weird and negative. I just fail to understand why you would switch to such a defensive formation at home when there is only one goal in it. It doesn't make sense to me!!

Guest SarahB
Murray I thought, although Enoch was also very good.

The only thing with Enoch was his tracking back to defend was woeful and come the second half he was struggling with an injury. Definately Murray for me.

Bradley Orr! A couple of weeks ago I would of picked Keogh over Brad, but after the last couple of games he is looking in great form!

I thought he showed what a big step up the championship would be for him. He was ok but that's it; done like a kipper too often and wild distribution when under pressure. Great tackler though.

Murray showed his class, m.o.t.m for me

Enochs tracking back was awfull?

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!

His tackling and defending was quality! He ran himself into the ground and perhaps should have come off with 15mins togo with Jennison replacing him but we knew Enoch would work double as hard with him defending + attacking! Great signing.

Enochs tracking back was awfull?

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!

His tackling and defending was quality!

I suggest you watch the first two Coventry goals again.

He was great going forward and he worked hard but defensively he was very poor, which you'd expect from a striker.

Bradley Orr! A couple of weeks ago I would of picked Keogh over Brad, but after the last couple of games he is looking in great form!

I'm glad you aren't the manager! Bradley gets turned inside out time and again as soon as anybody with a bit of pace comes up against him. He is just far too slow and results in city getting turned inside out all the time.

Skuse and Russell have only played together about 3/4 times, and when they have done our results have not been very good. We play better when Skuse isnt in the team FACT.

You must be a girl with comments like that.

In response to the original topic, I thought that Murray was probably our best player. Defended well, and with the ball was always a threat, one of the best games he has had in a long time.

I thought Keogh was average at best, he kept making mistakes like coming 20-30 yards and calling for a header and getting nowhere near it, if he does that all the time it will cause loads of problems. He also got done far too easily for Covs third goal.

I thought Showumni was good going forward, but defensively, particularly in the first half, he was quite poor.

Guest The Championship-Reality

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: Have you been watching the same team?

Guest SarahB
I think if Skuse would have started then he would have been a good shout. As he didn't I would have to say Murray for his brilliance on the wing. His final balls were great yesterday.

What is the big obsession with Skuse? How can you say if he would have started he would have been in with a shout of getting mom?!!? Just out of interest.

What is the big obsession with Skuse? How can you say if he would have started he would have been in with a shout of getting mom?!!? Just out of interest.

Because if he played for 90 mins like he did for half an hour or so, he would of had an outstanding game!!!

Archived