IGNORED

Grant Holt Saga

Andy Horsman

It would seem unlikely that any deal is imminent as he has been cup-tied in both the FA cup and the JPT. Scored a good goal for Forest yesterday up front with some gas rubbish. Looked good but then again Charlton's defence are pretty dire at present.

With Forest slipping I can't see Calderwood letting him go.

Please feel free to call me names!!

It would seem unlikely that any deal is imminent as he has been cup-tied in both the FA cup and the JPT. Scored a good goal for Forest yesterday up front with some gas rubbish. Looked good but then again Charlton's defence are pretty dire at present.

Why does it matter if he is cup tied or not? Promotion is the biggy not a cup that we cant win and will be out of soon. Ok, the JPT is now important but only financially but we wont not sign him cos he cant play in those games.

don't need him anyway.

HeadwellyRED... :innocent06:

Could be right and I hope GJ has a plan B

Quotes from Notts EP

Still there remained doubts about his future, with Forest keeping tabs on Rotherham striker Will Hoskins.

And despite accepting a bid for the player in November, Calderwood insists he never wanted to let Holt go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why for a club with no debt and certainly no need to sell/release players to buy anyone (apart from Sharp :dunno: ) in this division, according to some people with no names mentioned, did CC agree to his sale.......or did he??

The plot thickens :ph34r:

Quotes from Notts EP

Still there remained doubts about his future, with Forest keeping tabs on Rotherham striker Will Hoskins.

And despite accepting a bid for the player in November, Calderwood insists he never wanted to let Holt go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why for a club with no debt and certainly no need to sell/release players to buy anyone (apart from Sharp :dunno: ) in this division, according to some people with no names mentioned, did CC agree to his sale.......or did he??

The plot thickens :ph34r:

Yawn.

Were Forest interested in Hoskins? Possibly.

Were they prepared to sell Holt? Yep.

Did they need to sell Holt to sign anyone? Nope.

Carry on though, it's amusing.

Yawn.

Were Forest interested in Hoskins? Possibly.

Were they prepared to sell Holt? Yep.

Did they need to sell Holt to sign anyone? Nope.

Carry on though, it's amusing.

:argh: So that's me and the Notts EP.People inside the clubs and Forest Supporters Galore........All talking s4hite!! :rofl2br::laugh:;):laugh:

HOOK :fish:

LINE :fish:

AND SINKER :fish:

GAME, SET & MATCH

THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER...........

IT IS NOW!! :devil::ph34r:

on Ceefax this morning it says City unlikely to get Holt, apparently Calderwood has told him he is not for sale and Holt himslf says he doesnt want to leave, so that should put an end to this rumour, so on to the next one on Lansdowns arm.

To back you up, just read this on the BBC;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...est/6240423.stm

-----

Holt wants to stay on at Forest

Holt does not want to leave Forest

Nottingham Forest striker Grant Holt has confirmed that he wants to stay at the City Ground.

The 25-year-old has been linked with a move to Bristol City since holding talks with the Robins a few weeks ago.

Holt told BBC Radio Nottingham: "The manager has said that he doesn't want me to leave and that I'm not for sale.

"That was nice to hear because I have said all along that I did not want to leave and that I want to help the club get back to where it should be."

Holt joined Forest in January 2006 for £300,000 from Rochdale and previously had spells at Halifax, Sheffield Wednesday and Barrow.

I saw Colin Calderwood on Soccer Sunday yesterday being questioned on the goals against Charlton.

He praised Junior Agogo for scoring but when they showed the Grant Holt goal, all he said was that one of 3 players was in the position to score the goal. He didn't even mention Grant Holt's name.

I'd like to see Holt but I always had the feeling this was another "Hayter"...

I just hope that if the deal is dead, GJ and SL have put in work elsewhere looking at other potential players.

It definately is dead Forest want him to stay and he wants to; see B.B.C FOOTBALL, WEBSITE DIV 1

Holt wants to stay on at Forest

Holt does not want to leave Forest.

Nottingham Forest striker Grant Holt has confirmed that he wants to stay at the City Ground.

The 25-year-old has been linked with a move to Bristol City since holding talks with the Robins a few weeks ago.

Holt told BBC Radio Nottingham: "The manager has said that he doesn't want me to leave and that I'm not for sale.

"That was nice to hear because I have said all along that I did not want to leave and that I want to help the club get back to where it should be."

Holt joined Forest in January 2006 for £300,000 from Rochdale and previously had spells at Halifax, Sheffield Wednesday and Barrow.

File that one under B and let's all move on!

Archived