IGNORED

AG8 Dinner, Tickets Now Limited

Dollymarie

Just wanted to make everyone who may not yet have got their tickets for the Ashton Gate dinner on the 2nd Feb aware that tickets are selling well and there are only now a limited number of tickets left for this event.

We do expect all of the "Eight" to be there, and we now have Fred Wedlock coming along on the evening to do pay homage to the AG8 as well

You can get your tickets via Supporters Trust members, or from the club ticket office. Links here and here Tickets cost £27 for Supporters Trust, Supporters Club and senior Reds members, £33 otherwise. If you book a table of ten it costs £270. If you are part of a company that might be interested in part-sponship of this event, please get in touch. Sponsorship packages start from as little as £300 and include 2 x tickets plus many other features that aim to help get your company recognised. Local press and media will be attending the event.

This is likely to be the last time all of the AG8 are in the same room together. This is your opportunity to express your gratitude and enjoy a memorable evening.

Get your tickets now for this very worthwhile event, and what is now shaping up to be a fantastic evening.

Just wanted to make everyone who may not yet have got their tickets for the Ashton Gate dinner on the 2nd Feb aware that tickets are selling well and there are only now a limited number of tickets left for this event.

We do expect all of the "Eight" to be there, and we now have Fred Wedlock coming along on the evening to do pay homage to the AG8 as well

You can get your tickets via Supporters Trust members, or from the club ticket office. Links here and here Tickets cost £27 for Supporters Trust, Supporters Club and senior Reds members, £33 otherwise. If you book a table of ten it costs £270. If you are part of a company that might be interested in part-sponship of this event, please get in touch. Sponsorship packages start from as little as £300 and include 2 x tickets plus many other features that aim to help get your company recognised. Local press and media will be attending the event.

This is likely to be the last time all of the AG8 are in the same room together. This is your opportunity to express your gratitude and enjoy a memorable evening.

Get your tickets now for this very worthwhile event, and what is now shaping up to be a fantastic evening.

Done Dolly, booked for four of us, and chucked a fair bit at some sponsorship!!!!!

To be honest, its my tribute to/for the lads.

Quite simply, if it was,nt for them ripping up their contracts theres a seriously huge chance i wouldnt be following my team today.

Come on all you lot, lets give them the huge pat on the back they really deserve....Arn

Done Dolly, booked for four of us, and chucked a fair bit at some sponsorship!!!!!

To be honest, its my tribute to/for the lads.

Quite simply, if it was,nt for them ripping up their contracts theres a seriously huge chance i wouldnt be following my team today.

Come on all you lot, lets give them the huge pat on the back they really deserve....Arn

I would be there at your side but I`m off with her to Malta to see whats there :rain::yes:

Thanks - got my table of ten booked already and am really looking forward to it !

As we've now oversold tickets for the original venue (premier suit), we have moved this event to the Dolman Exhibition Hall. This allows us to allocate more tickets so if you haven't yet purchased yours for this event, now is a great time to do it!

If any of you reading this came to the Supporters Trust launch night back in November 2005, you'll know what sort of an event we can put on & hopefully that in itself will be motivation for people to buy a ticket (& lets not forget that you get to meet & eat with the Ashton Gate Eight).

Thanks

Archived