IGNORED

The FA: Proud Supporters Of Manchester United FC

Collis

4 minutes injury time?!

Martin O' Neil rightfully pissed off IMO. Having watched the entire second half, I'm struggling to see where those 4 minutes came from.

Even though the scum scored in the 91st minute, I think the fact that the assistant held up 4 minutes gave them the momentum and drive to score, which they wouldn't have had if 1 minute was held up.

On another note, fair play to the Villa fans who out sung United for 90 minutes.

• Admin
4 minutes injury time?!

Martin O' Neil rightfully pissed off IMO. Having watched the entire second half, I'm struggling to see where those 4 minutes came from.

Even though the scum scored in the 91st minute, I think the fact that the assistant held up 4 minutes gave them the momentum and drive to score, which they wouldn't have had if 1 minute was held up.

On another note, fair play to the Villa fans who out sung United for 90 minutes.

Quite a lot of refs add 30 seconds each time there is a substitution or a goal. With 5 second half subs and a Villa goal that's 3 mins already, then it was merely a minute added on for any time-wasting.

I also noticed that having scored IN stoppage time the ref actually blew the final whistle after 4 and a half minutes so this backs up the 30 second thing.

Archived