IGNORED

Our best starting 11

ben91tucker

Personally, I'd have JMW as an impact sub at the mo and start with:

--------Basso----------

Orr Mccombe Carey Mcallister

Murray Russell Johnson Showunmi

-----Brooker--Jevons

But I think it's a toss-up between that and JMW on the left with Showunmi up front in place of Jevons

how about this

......basso......

......orr.....carey.......mccombe.....macallister.

............skuse........

....noble......johnson...........

.....jevons..showunmi.........

............brooker......

so we play 4-5-1 when we defend and 4-3-3 when we attack

Guest SarahB
What do you think are best starting 11 is i think

--------Basso----------

Orr Mccombe Carey Mcallister

Murray Noble Johnson Myrie-Williams

-----Brooker--Showunmi

:englandsmile4wf:

I kind of agree. But would be tempted to have Brooker and Jevons upfront. With Enoch in place of Williams. Williams is good to have as a sub at the moment i feel. Let him have a bit of a breather now and let him break back into the team gently. He is a great prospect but unfair to put to much on his shoulders at the moment. We have to remember he is only 18.

Basso

Keogh- Carey- McCombe- Mcallister

Murray- Johnson- Noble- Showumni

Brooker- Jevons

I think the talk of not being able to play noble and johnson together is rubbish, how many time did we see them together?? not many. we are a side with more confidence now so why not give those 2 another go 2gether?

Guest SarahB
Basso

Keogh- Carey- McCombe- Mcallister

Murray- Johnson- Noble- Showumni

Brooker- Jevons

I think the talk of not being able to play noble and johnson together is rubbish, how many time did we see them together?? not many. we are a side with more confidence now so why not give those 2 another go 2gether?

Yep i agree with this. Alex Russell certainly needs to be dropped can't understand why the man keeps getting picked when he has been consistently poor for the past 6 or seven games. I think this starting line up would prob be mine as well.

Does anyone agree that Keogh could play centre midfield? He can pass, tackle and he gives 100%! Why not give him a go their if we need to battle?

My first eleven is:-

Basso

Keogh McCombe Carey Mcallister

Murray Skuse Noble Showumni (if Jevo is injured then Enoch up front and Johnson out wide)

Brooker Jevons

Does anyone agree that Keogh could play centre midfield? He can pass, tackle and he gives 100%! Why not give him a go their if we need to battle?

My first eleven is:-

Basso

Keogh McCombe Carey Mcallister

Murray Skuse Noble Showumni (if Jevo is injured then Enoch up front and Johnson out wide)

Brooker Jevons

Interesting comment about keogh, and i completely agree.. He loves getting forward, with his bursting run from the back, and doesnt seem to lose the ball when he does so either, taking a few on. And he can tackle aswell! (to be expected, seeing as though he is a defender) Wouldnt be a bad move trying him there.

I've not really thought about Keogh as a central midfielder. He has proved how versatile he is and he adjusted well enough to the RB role which was new to him not that long ago.

I think I would prefer to move Orr back as a sitting midfielder and Keogh at RB. He is a bit more dynamic than Keogh and would snap at the heels and close opposing midfields down quicker not giving them any time and room to do any damage.

Archived