IGNORED

FA Cup 4th Round Draw - 1.30pm

bcfcchris2016

I have just been told we are to get drawn with ManU or the Gooners away

i bet it happens :whistle2:

Any home draw I would take, especially with our looming fixture pile-up. If not, a nice away day to one of the big boys would be a nice money earner and a good day out supporting the boys. (Not forgeting we still have to do a job at Covvee to, not easy).

Bristol City in the sixth round draw?! Or am I getting way way ahead of myself?

Who cares - I want a trip to Chelsea!

Chelsea - no no. I would rather go to Arsenal, Man U or Liverpool. they have a lot more history and are bigger names. Would not like any of my money to go to Chelsea!

Chelsea - no no. I would rather go to Arsenal, Man U or Liverpool. they have a lot more history and are bigger names. Would not like any of my money to go to Chelsea!

How the hell did Liverpool get back into it?

How the hell did Liverpool get back into it?

Good point. I was just trying to say that I hate Chelsea, still would rather play Liverpool rather than Chelsea - whatever the circumstances!

I have respect for Man U, Liverpool & Arsenal - but not Chelsea. It's terrible what that club has done to football in my opinion. I have friends that supported chelsea 'back in the day' who hate what they have become.

I think that our game's got to be a good candidate to be on tv if we & Boro win the replay, there's no other lower division at home to prem games, which are usually the games that get Motty most excited.

Expect at least one of the all prem games will be on plus Chelsea v Forest.

Good point. I was just trying to say that I hate Chelsea, still would rather play Liverpool rather than Chelsea - whatever the circumstances!

I have respect for Man U, Liverpool & Arsenal - but not Chelsea. It's terrible what that club has done to football in my opinion. I have friends that supported chelsea 'back in the day' who hate what they have become.

I would have prefered 22 v 19.....oh well.

so we may be playing hull or middlesborough, i think this is a good draw. gives us a good chance of progressing against a team we should beat on paper! just got to beat coventy now !!!!

Err have you noticed which league we are in at present? How you can say we should beat either of these two just defines the 'big club'mentality some of our fans have! :grr:

I think that our game's got to be a good candidate to be on tv if we & Boro win the replay, there's no other lower division at home to prem games, which are usually the games that get Motty most excited.

Expect at least one of the all prem games will be on plus Chelsea v Forest.

I agree, there's no stand out ties really and all the big Prem teams are at home so maybe BBC/Sky would think either us or Cov might stand a good chance of causing an upset.

Man Utd will be on BBC, always are, and Chelsea v Forest probably on Sky even though it's an obvious result to predict.

I have an exam on that Saturday so I'm kind of glad its not a really big Prem club but still quite annoyed i wont be able to see us play Boro if we got through unless it got moved to Sunday

Don't rule out Hull yet. They have been doing a lot better the past few weeks. If we think we can beat Cov, who is to say Hull can't beat 'boro (I know the difference is bigger, but 'boro have not set the world alight this year).

Lets wait and see Tuesday week,

Archived