IGNORED

Grant Holt

You Know I Am Right

anybody see the short interview with him on sky sports news after the draw when they asked him his thoughts on the draw away to chelsea?

his response was "a bit shocked really, we all thought we'd end up with bristol rovers or someone like that"

came across as very disrespectful to rovers (holt = legend!!)

maybe he was trying to make himself popular amongst his future fans???

Think it might just be the day for disrespecting the Gas in the papers. Henrik Larsson's boss back in Sweden said when asked if he would be staying at Utd: "Of course he can if he wants, it's Man Utd, not Bristol Rovers" (or something like that anyway). I was more surprised that he'd heard of Bristol Rovers.

All Bristol Rovers fans expecting kids should be shot, or even the parents should of terminated them before birth and before their parents.. well Jesus wasnt a gashead was he? ha My post of the year.. happy new year people :)

For my sins, I was watching BBC Wales, or something similar last night- it was their version of match of the day.

The analysists (sp) after said that "Swansea now of course have a great chance to get someone big in the next round. They could of course end up with Bristol Rovers though."

:rolleyes:

At this awful time for one club, I think we should just stop and hold a minute's silence out of respect. We can only imagine what their fans are going through. The pain and suffering at this most devastating time cannot be described.

We should stop and think of the fans of.....

Derby County. :rofl2br:

All Bristol Rovers fans expecting kids should be shot, or even the parents should of terminated them before birth and before their parents.. well Jesus wasnt a gashead was he? ha My post of the year.. happy new year people :)

Of course he wasn't a gas head everyone knows he was a City fan.

Oi, thats a bit below the belt.............

anybody see the short interview with him on sky sports news after the draw when they asked him his thoughts on the draw away to chelsea?

his response was "a bit shocked really, we all thought we'd end up with bristol rovers or someone like that"

came across as very disrespectful to rovers (holt = legend!!)

maybe he was trying to make himself popular amongst his future fans???

Believe me Grant Holt will not be joining us - I know - my ex wife is his sister in law and he and his family will not move more than a few miles from where they presently live.

He doesn't need to and doesn't want to and his wife even less so - forget it !

Believe me Grant Holt will not be joining us - I know - my ex wife is his sister in law and he and his family will not move more than a few miles from where they presently live.

He doesn't need to and doesn't want to and his wife even less so - forget it !

Yes I believe somebody has told him how miserable and moany the BCFC fans are.

Archived