IGNORED

WTFiGO!?!

NickJ

Just noticed its your birthday today Tim! and here's some birthday present news for you!

We have had 3,000 Coventry fans standing permanently in the EE, and another 30 causing a skirmish in an area of the ground which the majority of us understood they shouldnt be in.

So, put the clubs new enlightened policy together, and I believe that means that you can go to the Gate tonight against Brighton, and stand non-stop in the EE.

Well done BCFC, you've made somebody very happy on their birthday.

Just noticed its your birthday today Tim! and here's some birthday present news for you!

We have had 3,000 Coventry fans standing permanently in the EE, and another 30 causing a skirmish in an area of the ground which the majority of us understood they shouldnt be in.

So, put the clubs new enlightened policy together, and I believe that means that you can go to the Gate tonight against Brighton, and stand non-stop in the EE.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well what an uncharacteristically generous offer the Club's ill-fangled policy has inadvertantly offered a mere porper like me, I'm both honoured and touched.

Presumably the offer also includes me being able to get as drunk as a Lord :innocent06: slap bang in the middle of the Brighton fans and when City score rubbing their faces in it - sweet.

When I get home I can log onto the Brighton forum to find I have the protection of their very own journalist and Chairman's voicebox/spin doctor :shifty: - BlueTop ( :D ) - fending off peeved Seagulls' fans' as they sympothise with those who had an unfortunate but inevitable reaction towards my actions. He'll also simultaneously irk a whole nother section of B&HA's fanbase with tenuous presumptious.

I was watching highlight's of the 5-1 earlier so to quote John Motson ''This just gets better and better and better''.

What with having only a limited sense of justice and morality I have no objections to this offer whatsoever.

Happy Birthday Me.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well what an uncharacteristically generous offer the Club's ill-fangled policy has inadvertantly offered a mere porper like me, I'm both honoured and touched.

Presumably the offer also includes me being able to get as drunk as a Lord :innocent06: slap bang in the middle of the Brighton fans and when City score rubbing their faces in it - sweet.

When I get home I can log onto the Brighton forum to find I have the protection of their very own journalist and Chairman's voicebox/spin doctor :shifty: - BlueTop ( :D ) - fending off peeved Seagulls' fans' as they sympothise with those who had an unfortunate but inevitable reaction towards my actions. He'll also simultaneously irk a whole nother section of B&HA's fanbase with tenuous presumptious.

I was watching highlight's of the 5-1 earlier so to quote John Motson ''This just gets better and better and better''.

What with having only a limited sense of justice and morality I have no objections to this offer whatsoever.

Happy Birthday Me.

Happy Birthday young Sir. Now the Brighton game has been rained off I hope you're now holed up with a pretty young lady in a pub with your pint of Thatcher's and a roll up. If not and speaking of Thatcher's, I just know you'll like to read this little controversial prezzie from 1984 that I edited just for you.... :w00t: ......

The UK Miners' Strike in 1984 saw thousands of miners and their families abused and assaulted and declared 'Enemies' by the Police. Margaret Thatcher's description of miners and their Union was as "The Enemy Within", this was basically a green light for the hopelessly corrupt and toff/snob led Royalist Gestapo Police to become a political army which had the task of dealing with this working class 'Enemy'. The 'Enemy' were battered senseless and terrorised while the top ranks of the Royalist Gestapo congratulated the lower ranks on a job well done as the truncheons crashed down on the skulls of the miners. Not ONE policeman was charged with any criminal offence despite there being thousands of witnesses, photographs, and film footage showing the police acting with reckless yet co-ordinated violence. Over 200 miners were jailed. During the strike 20,000 people were injured or hospitalised. Two were killed on picket lines and three died digging for coal during the winter.

....in the meantime Margaret Thatcher revelled in all the suffering she was causing to our fellow Englishmen and their families.

Police on triple time overtime - at taxpayers' i.e. our expense - seen here batoning the miners..........

police_hitting_miners.jpg

Happy Birthday. :D

Happy Birthday young Sir. Now the Brighton game has been rained off I hope you're now holed up with a pretty young lady in a pub with your pint of Thatcher's and a roll up. If not and speaking of Thatcher's, I just know you'll like to read this little controversial prezzie from 1984 that I edited just for you.... :w00t: ......

The UK Miners' Strike in 1984 saw thousands of miners and their families abused and assaulted and declared 'Enemies' by the Police. Margaret Thatcher's description of miners and their Union was as "The Enemy Within", this was basically a green light for the hopelessly corrupt and toff/snob led Royalist Gestapo Police to become a political army which had the task of dealing with this working class 'Enemy'. The 'Enemy' were battered senseless and terrorised while the top ranks of the Royalist Gestapo congratulated the lower ranks on a job well done as the truncheons crashed down on the skulls of the miners. Not ONE policeman was charged with any criminal offence despite there being thousands of witnesses, photographs, and film footage showing the police acting with reckless yet co-ordinated violence. Over 200 miners were jailed. During the strike 20,000 people were injured or hospitalised. Two were killed on picket lines and three died digging for coal during the winter.

....in the meantime Margaret Thatcher revelled in all the suffering she was causing to our fellow Englishmen and their families.

Police on triple time overtime - at taxpayers' i.e. our expense - seen here batoning the miners..........

police_hitting_miners.jpg

Happy Birthday. :D

I think I've said it before, spruce up on the professionalism a touch and I'm sure you'd make an excellent History teacher. Do they allow Goblins into the profession?

Bringing your latest lesson into the modern day (you do have understanding of the concept yeah? - and that is one of the key objectives for teaching kids History - it's relevence for today) the causal effect of The Wicked Witches capatalistic philosophies can be directly linked and are represented through the guise of Steve Lansdown and Colin Sexston to the treatment of The People of our once beloved BCFC - now Bristol Your City. Hundreds possibly thousands of East-Enders have had their traditional Footballing idealisms disgarded and have been made homeless to fend for themselves amongsts the hoards that consist of families, Prawn Sandwiches, PC Brigades and miserable old gits that inhabit The Hallowed Ground.

You set 'em up - I'll slam 'em home ;)

Good Evening my jolly Goblin, also to you Red Lam, Jimbob and Nick.

I think I've said it before, spruce up on the professionalism a touch and I'm sure you'd make an excellent History teacher. Do they allow Goblins into the profession?

Bringing your latest lesson into the modern day (you do have understanding of the concept yeah? - and that is one of the key objectives for teaching kids History - it's relevence for today) the causal effect of The Wicked Witches capatalistic philosophies can be directly linked and are represented through the guise of Steve Lansdown and Colin Sexston to the treatment of The People of our once beloved BCFC - now Bristol Your City. Hundreds possibly thousands of East-Enders have had their traditional Footballing idealisms disgarded and have been made homeless to fend for themselves amongsts the hoards that consist of families, Prawn Sandwiches, PC Brigades and miserable old gits that inhabit The Hallowed Ground.

You set 'em up - I'll slam 'em home ;)

Good Evening my jolly Goblin, also to you Red Lam, Jimbob and Nick.

:clapping: There's a better cyberspace birthday present that I posted for you on the subber forum on your happy birthday thread. She's scantily dressed in red and white. :wub:

Happy Birthday :sun:

We do not get the same privaliges as the away fans;

home fans have restrictions on what stand they can go in;away fans not :disapointed2se:

home fans have the attension of police and stewards, away fans not, :disapointed2se:

home fans have to sit, away fans not :disapointed2se:

Archived