IGNORED

Leon Knight

Topsham Red

Now personally i don't like the bloke as i think he is an arrogant little sh*t and i can't see him being a Johnson type player, but surely he could come in on a 6 month loan and do a job for us???

Exactly what we need, small pacey and with an eye for goal. - and proven in our league.

Now personally i don't like the bloke as i think he is an arrogant little sh*t and i can't see him being a Johnson type player, but surely he could come in on a 6 month loan and do a job for us???

Exactly what we need, small pacey and with an eye for goal. - and proven in our league.

I'm with you on that, IMO l think he could do a job.

So let's see;

Kicked off the team bus on the way back from an away game whilst at Brighton for being a disruptive influence, he went public in the paper down there saying the team had no confidence in one of their keepers, then sold to Swansea and now fired out there within a matter of months for being a disruptive influence (again), he doesn't seem that ideal a signing to me.

someone been to the pub for lunch have we? or was there vodka in today's soup of the day?

Not another moan eh BH???

Think about it, Good Fast player (what we are lacking) with an eye for goal, proven at this level and would certainly want to prove a point.

Get him in on loan till the end of the season, no need to sign him - then sign someone better with the promotion money.

Johnson wouldn't put up with any crap from him anyway, just look at what happened to the 'saviour'.

Not another moan eh BH???

Think about it, Good Fast player (what we are lacking) with an eye for goal, proven at this level and would certainly want to prove a point.

Get him in on loan till the end of the season, no need to sign him - then sign someone better with the promotion money.

Johnson wouldn't put up with any crap from him anyway, just look at what happened to the 'saviour'.

I'm working in Cardiff today and I've just Leon Knight walking through town, he said he hates Squirrels and if he see's any he shoots at them with his pellet gun! I agree! :ranting:

now get back to your prawn sandwiches!

Bristol Boy, very disappointed in you! thought you would have done your research first!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/6247587.stm

Personally SS, you cant beat "PACE" in any standard of foofball, and he has shed loads of that!.

Big headed little ####? Maybe, but id give the guy a chance.

Sure Johnson could sort his antics out, he,s experienced in that department, so why not.

I will be pretty hised off it it gets to the end of the Jan sales without either another striker or left sided played being signed.

Personally again, don't think this squad quite got it for promotion, but before someone else say,s it "what do i know"......

In my opinion we need to create chances - I am sure that Jevons and Brooker are more than good enough if/when we get our finger out and start creating!

Knight is a different pedigree compared to Jevons, Knight would be a fantastic assest but seems unlikely when you think Johnson refused to take Easter due to poor/wrong attitude.

BB right about 9 games on loan @ Barnsley with 0 goals. Article on BBC website today gives me the impression there are other problems too. Definitely too big a gamble in my view.A player with similar playing abilities and less baggage would seem ideal.(without wanting to state the obvious) but Knight is NOT the answer IMO.

So what have we to lose, has to be worth a try, GJ will soon make his mind up. Doesn't seem to be a lot of other options around and we need pace and cover!

Exactly Brian.

Sure we can afford to take him till the end of the season, even if there is some unwanted details being branded about.

There just aint no decent strikers, left side players avalible, unless you got mega bucks.

As i stated earlier, will be dissapointed if we get no one mate

Exactly Brian.

Sure we can afford to take him till the end of the season, even if there is some unwanted details being branded about.

There just aint no decent strikers, left side players avalible, unless you got mega bucks.

As i stated earlier, will be dissapointed if we get no one mate

Too right Arny, the hard part of going for promotion hasn't started yet, now is the time to find the killer touch, and this is where that little extra helps. It's no good waiting to see if we get there, we have to make sure we do.

Archived