IGNORED

Micra Wedlock Stand

The Batman

As i don't live in Bristol, i miss all the local news, but this is the first that I've heard of this?

How long has this been going on??

link to offical site

Yes, its pretty exciting news down here in Bristol. Personally, I cant wait to see the new advert over the stand. hopefully the game will on else I'll be beside myself until the next opportunity arises.

Certainly made a big impression on me then!! Seriously though I just felt I needed to wax lyrical and crank the excitement levels up, over what is surely a bit of a non event.

Yes it was quite an event. Robins72 said to me "when did we change it to the Micra Wedlocks then?" I replied "Dunno, wasn't there last week"

Then the game started......... :clapping:

Fair plat to Micra, but wouldnt they be more happy if it was packed with City fans...... :dunno:

Maybe it can now :unsure: was not cost the main reason it wasnt/isnt open now someone is sharing the burden the way is clear to OPEN THE EAST END :dunno:

As the sponsorship deal is for 18 months does this mean there will be no chance of redevelopment starting until the summer of 2008 at the earliest.

Anyone still holding on to a brick?

i suppose that looking back at it, i should have put this in the East End Sub Forum. Ah well.

Guest mesa boogie
Could of been worse........

The Nissan Micra Stand!!!.

How many times have you been stuck behind one of those sad excuses of a car!!.

:pacifier:

I've got a micra, was free though. :rofl2br:

It was already up for the Coventry game...

Yeah i noticed it on Saturday too. Thought perhaps i had imagined it when they said it would be up in time for the Tranmere Game :noexpression:

Guest mesa boogie
Should be sponsored by the Queen Vic, or the Waford Gazette. then it would be proper EAST END.

Micra Wedlock sounds like a Dickensian child-snatcher.

The Luverly Juberly Right Propar Knees Up Stand

One can only stand back and admire the sign writing skills.......

Something tells me you're not taking this seriously. But consider this, whenever you write a sign don't you always get to the last word and then realise it wouldn't fit? You then have to squeeze in the last word like this:

The Micra Wedlock Stand

Not a proplem with our Micra Wedlock Stand though. :clapping:

Archived