IGNORED

Coventry

Tom Fleuriot

Meant to post this the other day but been away, then saw relevant posts elsewhere so thought it was still a point worth making.

I felt the crowd on Saturday against Coventry was superb. When I saw the Coventry fans and they started singing I thought we were going to look stupid.

But everyone lifted their voices and bar a few moments we kept them quiet and did the boys proud.

Which I think shows that the people who say Ahston Gate's a library because we're in the wrong division have a strong point.

this ISN'T an East end thread - opening the East end may be the best way to provide a solution to the other issue, and I don't want it to be a diversion here.

But I think that if and when we went up a division, we'd sing more.

Not sure what my point is really. Except we'd be louder in the Championship.

Meant to post this the other day but been away, then saw relevant posts elsewhere so thought it was still a point worth making.

I felt the crowd on Saturday against Coventry was superb. When I saw the Coventry fans and they started singing I thought we were going to look stupid.

But everyone lifted their voices and bar a few moments we kept them quiet and did the boys proud.

Which I think shows that the people who say Ahston Gate's a library because we're in the wrong division have a strong point.

this ISN'T an East end thread - opening the East end may be the best way to provide a solution to the other issue, and I don't want it to be a diversion here.

I agree with that. I thought the large Coventry contingent definitely spurred the AG faithful into action.

Yep, agree 100%. Its very difficult to rouse the enthusiasm to sing your heart out when your playing brentford at home (no disrespect to brentford) who have brought 200 away fans!

Sunderland/wolves/cardiff/leeds at home - different story!

Bring on the championship!

Archived