IGNORED

Leon Knight

CTRed

Right type of payer, ability wise - pace, small, gets behind defenders

Wrong type of player, attitude wise - causes trouble everywhere he goes

The fact that no ones rushed in to snap him up speaks volumes

I don't really like Leon Knights attitude but he's a player we havent got at the club in a pacy striker mayb if we were to sign him Gary Johnson would sort his attitude out like when he came here there were to many city players goin out on the lash now he's kicked that out and made us a better team.

Would be a good signing in my view, up to the manager to sort out his so called problems

sometimes, a person is just a d1ck. and no amount of 'management' will change that.

I personally would have a problem with my hard earned cash paying even a fraction of this bloke's over-inflated wages. Even if he is very good at football.

sometimes, a person is just a d1ck. and no amount of 'management' will change that.

I personally would have a problem with my hard earned cash paying even a fraction of this bloke's over-inflated wages. Even if he is very good at football.

Absolutely Love it!

I manage a guy at work who is an Ass.

Great at his job though.

Its how you manage them....

Since when has he ever scored a massive amount of goals?? Brooker, Jevons and on this seasons return Showumni are all as proven as 68 goals in 179 + (32) league appearances hardly sets the world alight. With his attitude I think he would probably be detrimental to us and have every faith that Johnson would never be as stupid as to sign him.

I don't really like Leon Knights attitude but he's a player we havent got at the club in a pacy striker mayb if we were to sign him Gary Johnson would sort his attitude out like when he came here there were to many city players goin out on the lash now he's kicked that out and made us a better team.

I like to see him here, but as others have pointed out bad attitude. As for GJ sorting him out, he would get sent to Yeovil on loan ;)

Archived