IGNORED

play offs

mossey

I think we are going to fall away like we have so many times in the past, whenever we have been in a big game situation we have bottled it Brighton in playoff final, Forest away, Yeovil away, Coventry at home to a degree, Swansea away when Tinman got sacked. The players can't handle a big game situation so even if we was to get to the play offs we probably won't end up winning it.

I think we are going to fall away like we have so many times in the past, whenever we have been in a big game situation we have bottled it Brighton in playoff final, Forest away, Yeovil away, Coventry at home to a degree, Swansea away when Tinman got sacked. The players can't handle a big game situation so even if we was to get to the play offs we probably won't end up winning it.

me thinks you're right, over the last few years never seem to be able to pull it off in the big games, lets see what happens against Oldham and s****horpe, must say I am not to optimistic, but that's what years of watching city underachieve does for you!

Archived