IGNORED

Andy Keogh - new contract rejected

brizzlered1

derby have put a 900k offer in for Sharp. I expect him to go to a premiership club though. I always rated Keogh over Sharp thought he looked good at the gate this season. Got a bit of pace on him too. Spect he will go to West Brom or somewhere like that.

Few things to point out.

1.Only 20, so no Bosman.

2.Same position with City over Scott Brown.....although the fee will be a touch lower.

3.They can hang on to Keogh, see if they get promoted and risk a tribunal......or try to cash in now.

I actually think that with players under 23 they might just hang on to them until the end of the season at least.

How old's Sharp??

Few things to point out.

1.Only 20, so no Bosman.

2.Same position with City over Scott Brown.....although the fee will be a touch lower.

3.They can hang on to Keogh, see if they get promoted and risk a tribunal......or try to cash in now.

I actually think that with players under 23 they might just hang on to them until the end of the season at least.

How old's Sharp??

Hes 20 as well.

I actually think this is good even if Sharp stays till the end of the season. Of what I've seen of Keogh he is much the more inteligent player and makes Sharp what he is - without one or the other, the deadly duo may not be so 'deadly'

So Keogh is almost certainly likely to go in Jan, and that may affect Scunny more than if they lost Sharp...

Once I saw earlier this week that Scunny had brought a striker in on loan (Drew Talbot, Sheff Wed) I thought it inevitable one of Sharp or Keogh was going, but whilst I accept that Keogh may create chances, seeing as he's scored 6 this season and Sharp has got 17, I know which one I'd like to leave first..

. I always rated Keogh over Sharp thought he looked good at the gate this season. Got a bit of pace on him too. Spect he will go to West Brom or somewhere like that.

seconded ( or thirdid or whatever) i liked Keogh a lot, Sharp is more of a sniffer though

Maybe Arsene " Francis Jeffers" Wenger might take him as his youngsters are

obviously suffering :clapping:

Archived