IGNORED

I have never seen...

boadle

...Mr Brian Wilson play football.

I hope he is excellent. I don't know what position he will play tomorrow, if any.

I hope we get behind him tomorrow and instill him will the all gusto and confidence that a 23 year old can posess. I hope we encourage him, and everyone infront and behind him to do their utmost to do us proud.

Regardless of whether he is a better player than the one we have traded, he - and 10 others - now represent everything I believe in on the football field - and I will do everything to support and encourage him, be it from a distance (tomorrow), or 'in person' (Tuesday).

I will stand behind The Manager and The Players of the Team I love, regardless of how much I agree with their methods. I know my job and accept no interference, and I expect the BCFC professionals to know their jobs, and to perform them to the best of their abilities, as they see fit.

I will support them to the end.

I hope Brian Wilson doesn't have to suffer the confidence-shattering sound of fans complaining at every mistake he makes from the outset. Such sounds are hard to hear at such formative stages of a young mans careers. I hope he hears many roars of appreciation and respect, a sound I hope all our players hear.

I hope my comments don't sound too naive. I am a little drunk and somewhat hopeful.

Good luck Brian. Welcome to Bristol City.

...Mr Brian Wilson play football.

I hope he is excellent. I don't know what position he will play tomorrow, if any.

I hope we get behind him tomorrow and instill him will the all gusto and confidence that a 23 year old can posess. I hope we encourage him, and everyone infront and behind him to do their utmost to do us proud.

Regardless of whether he is a better player than the one we have traded, he - and 10 others - now represent everything I believe in on the football field - and I will do everything to support and encourage him, be it from a distance (tomorrow), or 'in person' (Tuesday).

I will stand behind The Manager and The Players of the Team I love, regardless of how much I agree with their methods. I know my job and accept no interference, and I expect the BCFC professionals to know their jobs, and to perform them to the best of their abilities, as they see fit.

I will support them to the end.

I hope Brian Wilson doesn't have to suffer the confidence-shattering sound of fans complaining at every mistake he makes from the outset. Such sounds are hard to hear at such formative stages of a young mans careers. I hope he hears many roars of appreciation and respect, a sound I hope all our players hear.

I hope my comments don't sound too naive. I am a little drunk and somewhat hopeful.

Good luck Brian. Welcome to Bristol City.

Makes perfect sense to me good post!!!

Archived