IGNORED

"Asian Invasion"....

Dolman Block B

heard it all now!

Proud to have a British passport, but beat a lad to pulp in Swindon in a hammer attack.......

Christ, with all due respect to any Asians on here..........F##### bang out of order!

I'm almost at my limit with whats going on in this world, but to proudly say your the "Asian Invasion", in the Sun news paper today, you have to sort your lives out........really.

Bottom line is..The Green and pleasent land of England, wont put up with it

heard it all now!

Proud to have a British passport, but beat a lad to pulp in Swindon in a hammer attack.......

Christ, with all due respect to any Asians on here..........F##### bang out of order!

I'm almost at my limit with whats going on in this world, but to proudly say your the "Asian Invasion", in the Sun news paper today, you have to sort your lives out........really.

Understand from TV, that Wiltshire Police are not currently looking at it as a racially motivated attack. strange to say the least.

but the white lad who was killed by the asian gang in Glasgow a few months back set the precedent for racial attacks on white people, as it had never been seen in a court before

So surely this atack should be taken with the same consideration. No, course not, racism against white people does not exist.

Disgraceful attack for which the perpetrators should be looking at a lengthy stretch for attempted murder. But who gives a monkey's what colour they are? It's irrelevant.

Noone should be making an issue of colour whether the victim is white, black, brown or blue with pink spots unless there is EVIDENCE that there was a racial motivation for it. It's crime, it's nasty but as far as we know that's all it is.

The problem is not that the police won't treat this incident as racially motivated because the victim is white - it's that racial motivation is the default starting position for any crime where the victim is in an ethnic minority.

Disgraceful attack for which the perpetrators should be looking at a lengthy stretch for attempted murder. But who gives a monkey's what colour they are? It's irrelevant.

Noone should be making an issue of colour whether the victim is white, black, brown or blue with pink spots unless there is EVIDENCE that there was a racial motivation for it. It's crime, it's nasty but as far as we know that's all it is.

The problem is not that the police won't treat this incident as racially motivated because the victim is white - it's that racial motivation is the default starting position for any crime where the victim is in an ethnic minority.

Nibor, I understand there is a new gang who call emselves "Asian Invasion" which have been causing problems at the school, and one of these isone of those arrested pending "police enquiries"

and was it an Asian beaten up by whites, it WOULD be regarded as a racially motivated crime, not least because the press would do exactly that.

Nibor, I understand there is a new gang who call emselves "Asian Invasion" which have been causing problems at the school, and one of these isone of those arrested pending "police enquiries"

I don't know anything about that, and I'm sure the police wouldn't comment on it publicly because of legalities. In all honesty it sounds like right wing tabloid bull - for all we know the victim might have been touching up the perpetrator's little sister. No need to jump on the racism bandwagon unless there's evidence.

and was it an Asian beaten up by whites, it WOULD be regarded as a racially motivated crime, not least because the press would do exactly that.

Indeed and that's the problem - it shouldn't be regarded as a racially motivated crime no matter what colour the victim - which is exactly what I said above. It works both ways.

heard it all now!

My advice is not to read the Scum or any Redtops.

Their soul aim is to provoke a reaction.

don't give them the pleasure.

Indeed and that's the problem - it shouldn't be regarded as a racially motivated crime no matter what colour the victim - which is exactly what I said above. It works both ways.

I totally agree with you Nibor in this but find it hugely sad that there are so many ignorant people who still in this day and age see colour first.

There seem to have been some high profile race cases recently and was surprised to see that Street Porter (she really does boil my piss) had been arrested for race claims and probably less surprised to hear about the numptys in that "I'm some sort of loser so put me in a house with other losers for a month" programme.

Guest east_dundry_red

We were talking about this in a lecture yesterday.

I think the m3edia has an 'un-written code' about this from what i have noticed:

Black or asian is killed by a white person its a rasist attack.

Black on Black = Drugs

Black on asian = Drugs

Asian on white = Drugs or raceisum by the white person

Black on white = as above.

White on black = rasist.

According to todays media white people can not be racialy abused which is rubbish. I'm sick of it to be honest. Any sort of rasist abuse i will report (same as myself and one other person reported someone for it at ashton gate a few weeks ago)

heard it all now!

most of my neighbours in bradford are asians.i find them very nice people on the whole.very polite.usually shake your hand when they meet you.weve been invited round for meals etc. this rascist thing is getting worse. you get bad people.black or white.

most of my neighbours in bradford are asians.i find them very nice people on the whole.very polite.usually shake your hand when they meet you.weve been invited round for meals etc. this rascist thing is getting worse. you get bad people.black or white.

Having been to Bradford, I agree with you. however a lot of them in the south are not nearly so polite and positive. Even in Bradford, saw some young kids square up to a guy in a BM who objected to being cut up by them. May be an age related thing perhaps.

Archived