IGNORED

Travel Help Needed

Scrumpymeup

My wife and I are going on holiday to Blackpool in June/July but are looking for somewhere nice to stay within an hour of it to break up the journey. Can anyone recommend any areas that are decent to stay around there?

The closer to Blackpool the better so the travel next day isn't too long, any costal places or old town centres would be great. I have had a quick look but as I am new to that area any help would be appreciated.

Also if there are any b&b's that can be recommended (5 night stay), close to the town etc but on a lower end of the budget!

Thanks in advance.

Martin.

My wife and I are going on holiday to Blackpool in June/July but are looking for somewhere nice to stay within an hour of it to break up the journey. Can anyone recommend any areas that are decent to stay around there?

The closer to Blackpool the better so the travel next day isn't too long, any costal places or old town centres would be great. I have had a quick look but as I am new to that area any help would be appreciated.

Also if there are any b&b's that can be recommended (5 night stay), close to the town etc but on a lower end of the budget!

Thanks in advance.

Martin.

Well Martin, theres litterally thousands of b and b,s so no problem there.

Theres a real nice one up near the pleasure park called "The Clifton Court Hotel"

Stayed there a few times and to be honest the owners get many from the Bristol area staying there.

Cant remember how much, but £35 to £40 a night mate, thats with breakie only.

Address is 12 Clifton Drive, Blackpool, 01253 342385.

Or go to WWW.CLIFTON-COURT-HOTEL.CO.UK, or e mail, enquiries@clifton-court-hotel.co.uk

Have fun.....Arn

Archived