IGNORED

Tomorrows journey for me

mightyreds89

Right question! What does everyone reckon to this..... I am traveling for a meeting tomorrow from Bristol to Cambridge for a meeting 12-1 (Yes I know hardly seems worth it) I will then be leaving Cambridge at 1pm and traveling straight back to Bristol...! Should be back here 430-445 traffic dependent then pick people up and drive up to Coventry for 745....!

I know Cambridge should be about 3hrs but believe as I am on the road alot It always takes longer than it should the last 3-4 months have been hel on the motorway!

Do you think I will make it?

Is it worth it ?

Am I silly for even attempting this?

Should I just not even try and come back to Bristol and listen to Radio Bristol?

I need help?

Right question! What does everyone reckon to this..... I am traveling for a meeting tomorrow from Bristol to Cambridge for a meeting 12-1 (Yes I know hardly seems worth it) I will then be leaving Cambridge at 1pm and traveling straight back to Bristol...! Should be back here 430-445 traffic dependent then pick people up and drive up to Coventry for 745....!

I know Cambridge should be about 3hrs but believe as I am on the road alot It always takes longer than it should the last 3-4 months have been hel on the motorway!

Do you think I will make it?

Is it worth it ?

Am I silly for even attempting this?

Should I just not even try and come back to Bristol and listen to Radio Bristol?

I need help?

Why cant you get who you are picking up to make there own way up! Bristol- Cambridge and back, then Bristol -Coventry and back you will falling asleep at the wheel. As bs3 has said drive straight to Coventry from the meeting. you can give your mates a lift back after a rest.

As someone who lived in Bristol for 18 years and now lives in Cambridge.....

You can do Bristol-Cambridge and vice versa in 2hrs 30mins at 90mph but the best route at rush hour is A14, M6, M42, M5 - ie. Straight past Coventry.

Get your reprobate friends to organise another lift or a train to the game and give them a lift home afterwards.

If they can't manage a train then posting on here normally secures a lift.

As someone who lived in Bristol for 18 years and now lives in Cambridge.....

You can do Bristol-Cambridge and vice versa in 2hrs 30mins at 90mph but the best route at rush hour is A14, M6, M42, M5 - ie. Straight past Coventry.

Get your reprobate friends to organise another lift or a train to the game and give them a lift home afterwards.

If they can't manage a train then posting on here normally secures a lift.

I take it you are still at Uni in B'mth though......... did my promise of sun, sea/surf and birds live up to your expectations mate? :)

At what speed??. :shifty:

It don't take that long to coventry from cambridge, i go from Huntindon to Bristol, or when going north to watch football and only takes about an hour to get to coventry, that is on a saturday morning normally though.

Archived