IGNORED

Tactics Versus Coventry

boadle

ensure we go one down very early.

Agree . One nil down early allows us plenty of time to concede another during the fitrst half, leaving all the second half to recover for a win.

I think the defence is the weak link in their team, but they looked good going forward. We will win if we score more goals than them :blink:

Seeing as Coventry have been riddled with injuries prior to tonights game I think its our best chance to win very convincingly,

Coventry City v Bristol City - (Home 10/11 Draw 9/4 Away 5/2)

Under-fire Sky Blues boss Micky Adams will be wary of a shock when League One high-flyers Bristol City visit The Ricoh Arena, with a home tie against either Hull City or Middlesbrough the prize for the victors.

Coventry are without new signing Michael Mifsud, whilst Adams will also have to do without Elliott Ward, Colin Cameron, Don Hutchison and Andy Marshall.

David McNamee is also suffering from a virus, and academy keeper Cameron Belford has been drafted in as Arran Lee-Barrett is cup-tied. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Seeing as Coventry have been riddled with injuries prior to tonights game I think its our best chance to win very convincingly,

Coventry City v Bristol City - (Home 10/11 Draw 9/4 Away 5/2)

Under-fire Sky Blues boss Micky Adams will be wary of a shock when League One high-flyers Bristol City visit The Ricoh Arena, with a home tie against either Hull City or Middlesbrough the prize for the victors.

Coventry are without new signing Michael Mifsud, whilst Adams will also have to do without Elliott Ward, Colin Cameron, Don Hutchison and Andy Marshall.

David McNamee is also suffering from a virus, and academy keeper Cameron Belford has been drafted in as Arran Lee-Barrett is cup-tied. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Wasn't that Micheal misfud the reason why we was going to get slaughtered at the ricoh? According to that sky blues fan anyway... Great news that ward is out, and also cameron - he especially impressed me when they played us at the gate. They still have other good players that can hurt us though.

Just posted this on a different post. pretty much sums my feelings up.

Its a tricky one.

With adams sacking imminent, is it likely the players will be playing to save his job?

My opinion is no, they wont.

We didnt exactly perform to our best at the 7-1 drubbing @ swansea now did we.

We should go out and play pacy, attacking football.

keeping the ball grounded, and doing what we're best at: passing.

it seems that when we pass the ball we're unstoppable.

And we should really be able to out play a poor form coventry side.

Archived