IGNORED

Scott Murray

You Know I Am Right

i have to admit that a few months ago when he was out of the team i didnt think that scott would be getting a new contract at the end of the season

think his performances over the last few months have done enough to earn himself a new contract

well done scotty on proving a few people wrong - and I'm happy to include myself in that

It may be the euphoria of tonights result combined with a bottle of wine but Scott Murray - def one of my top 5 City players in 30 odd years of supporting City. Commitment, enthusiasm and a genuine love for the club. He certainly has another couple of years in him......

No doubt that Scotty hasn't been at his best since returning from Reading. This season has shown us that he still has that extra bit of class. Even if he has been in and out of the team. Also an achievement to convince Johnson. Super Super Scott Super Scotty Murray!!!!

It may be the euphoria of tonights result combined with a bottle of wine but Scott Murray - def one of my top 5 City players in 30 odd years of supporting City. Commitment, enthusiasm and a genuine love for the club. He certainly has another couple of years in him......

Bit of a character too, even if he hasn't got any teeth.

Archived