IGNORED

Removed post

Keepers Ball

All i posted was this

" Frank Whittle, Richard Keys, Danny Grewcock, The Specials, David Moorcroft, Ian Bell, Lady Godiva, vi har slått dem alle sammen, vi har slått dem alle sammen [we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all]...... John Gaunt, can you hear me?....Fat Git Gaunt your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

Taken from the famous Norweigan commentary in 1981 when they beat England.I just switched famous English to people from Coventry.

All i posted was this

" Frank Whittle, Richard Keys, Danny Grewcock, The Specials, David Moorcroft, Ian Bell, Lady Godiva, vi har slått dem alle sammen, vi har slått dem alle sammen [we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all]...... John Gaunt, can you hear me?....Fat Git Gaunt your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

Taken from the famous Norweigan commentary in 1981 when they beat England.I just switched famous English to people from Coventry.

If that got removed, what a joke! :blink:

I've only just got in from Cov and I cannot see any posts that you've had removed. Are you sure it actually posted - we have been having troubles with slowness on the forum past couple of days and it has an effect.

It did get posted...but then maybe there is a problem..oh well

If you click on your profile, you can see all you're previous posts through the menu.

/Honestly, if it did post it must have been an error :(

so who removed my post this time ?

I 've just had one removed! (post that is) saying about prices of the cup tickets, paid £19, cash, season ticket holder in the williams, is this right? says £18 on city site

now they put it in twice! or is it a special offer?

All i posted was this

I went to the replay with "Fat Git Gaunt" and I can assure you he is well aware that his boys took one hell of a beating, because I made sure of it! I have to say he took it very magnanimously and agreed we played them off the park (hard not to, really, with the evidence before your eyes). In fact, I think one of the reasons Gaunty was not too unhappy was that he knew it would spell the end for Adams. I would also add that I was in hospitality in the middle of the home stand and despite celebrating each goal with wild abandon suffered none of the abuse and attempted attacks that the Coventry fans were subjected to at the hands of a few City knuckledraggers in similar circumstances, even though there were very few stewards. It demonstrates such things are not 'inevitable'.

I went to the replay with "Fat Git Gaunt" and I can assure you he is well aware that his boys took one hell of a beating, because I made sure of it! I have to say he took it very magnanimously and agreed we played them off the park (hard not to, really, with the evidence before your eyes). In fact, I think one of the reasons Gaunty was not too unhappy was that he knew it would spell the end for Adams. I would also add that I was in hospitality in the middle of the home stand and despite celebrating each goal with wild abandon suffered none of the abuse and attempted attacks that the Coventry fans were subjected to at the hands of a few City knuckledraggers in similar circumstances, even though there were very few stewards. It demonstrates such things are not 'inevitable'.

This is not meant in an antagonising way,I am not wishing to go over old ground or open up that debate again but do you not think that the reason you got off scot free for celebrating in their end is because all their fans knew it would spell the end for Adams and were therfore not particularly bothered (as you indeed pointed out in your post)??? I would like to see you conduct the same ''experiment'' at various other grounds around the country and see if you come up with the same results.......I think I know the answer to that one already.....

Guest Jan Mollars Gloves

So you are the Brian the Bristol fan and friend of the Chairman he was talking about on his radio show. He mentioned this guy Brian who he worked with from The Sun.

Fame Mr RedTop

:chant6ez:

In comparison with the incidents at Ashton Gate, did you also make obscene and threatening gestures towards surrounding home fans?

When you see him next will you say to him "Graham Beecroft Dubbed you" :laugh:

This is not meant in an antagonising way,I am not wishing to go over old ground or open up that debate again but do you not think that the reason you got off scot free for celebrating in their end is because all their fans knew it would spell the end for Adams and were therfore not particularly bothered (as you indeed pointed out in your post)??? I would like to see you conduct the same ''experiment'' at various other grounds around the country and see if you come up with the same results.......I think I know the answer to that one already.....

No I genuinely don't think that was the reason. I don't know if you were there or not, but if you were then you'll have been in no doubt that the Coventry fans weren't exactly happy that a team from a lower division had come and bossed them around so easily on their own pitch, even if it did mean the demise of Mickey Adams. The Coventry fans (and I'm not saying they were totally whiter than white in their actions at AG) were genuinely surprised at the reaction from the City fans in the first game and said they'd never come across it before. I didn't get the feeling I was ever in any danger. I think it's one of those things where when you play in a higher division, away fans in hospitality becomes a familiar sight rather than an unexpected intrusion.

Like it or not, if we go up then you can expect probably half of the away teams to bring a contingent in hospitality, so we're all going to have to get used to it. It's part of growing into a bigger club. If the knuckledraggers continue to try to get to people in hospitality, all that will happen is that there will be more stewards brought in to protect them because the club (quite rightly in my opinion) will not want a few small-minded thugs to cut off an important revenue stream - not to mention the idea that fans from both clubs should be able to watch their club without fear of physical violence.

Archived