IGNORED

BBC News 24 2230 Hrs Sportsday

fixit

There are very few things that annoy me to this level but the editing/production of this bulletin has driven me beyond excuses. It was inexcusable.

I shall be speaking to the bulletin editor.......... tomorrow morning!

My wife says that THIS is the year! I'm with her 100% per cent

I'll let you know what answers I get.....

There are very few things that annoy me to this level but the editing/production of this bulletin has driven me beyond excuses. It was inexcusable.

I shall be speaking to the bulletin editor.......... tomorrow morning!

My wife says that THIS is the year! I'm with her 100% per cent

I'll let you know what answers I get.....

What happened ? Did they say that the score was Coventry 2 City 0 or something ??

The only pictures they used were the players applauding the fans afterwards despite the fact that the whole match was available in TV Centre for use.

The producer (I know who you are) made an error in where the editing effort was deployed, and failed to correct it in time.

BCFC has fans in the most unlikely places and I shall be encouraging them not to make the same mistake again.

The only pictures they used were the players applauding the fans afterwards despite the fact that the whole match was available in TV Centre for use.

The producer (I know who you are) made an error in where the editing effort was deployed, and failed to correct it in time.

BCFC has fans in the most unlikely places and I shall be encouraging them not to make the same mistake again.

They've just bettered that now at 23.30

Apparently we won 2-1

Again no goals, just celebrations.

GRRRRRRRRRR

Then I suggest Matron reviews your medication.

Matron walked out last week claiming that she didn`t get on with my ferret.

Got my eye on a replacement, only 3 hrs 16 minutes left to bid so i`m in for a late one.

going to play some online poker while i wait to try and win the air fare.

Archived