IGNORED

FAO SkyBlue Army

Collis

Would be interesting to hear you're view on the game tonight.

Please enlighten us. :clapping:

This is what he said.....

And I quote......"Would just like to say well done Bristol for scraping a 3-3 draw at the gate. Unfortunatly its going to be a different story at the Fortress RICOH ARENA........ So prepare to get spanked at the Ricoh. Hopefully your fans will make some noise this time!!! "

Humble pie time???? :rofl2br:

(S)he also said this earlier though....

Just wanted to wish you good luck this evening.. And hope you enjoy the Ricoh Arena.... You will never have a better chance of beating us!! At the minute were shocking, The team is very low in confidence and they don't seem to wanna play for Micky Adams. Hopefully the game will be as good as at the Gate.. So lets Rock the Ricoh!!! :chant6ez:

This is what he said.....

And I quote......"Would just like to say well done Bristol for scraping a 3-3 draw at the gate. Unfortunatly its going to be a different story at the Fortress RICOH ARENA........ So prepare to get spanked at the Ricoh. Hopefully your fans will make some noise this time!!! "

Humble pie time???? :rofl2br:

its not their pies Myk... -its our pasties!!! :)

I don't think he/she could stomach a pie or a pasty after tonight's knock out.

cov_bri.jpg

94777.jpg

I bet Scotty Murray was singing....."PASTY duchie on the left hand side" :whistle2:

_42458889_murray_getty416.jpg

_42458931_enoch_getty416.jpg

Just to congratulate Bristol City fans on their support. The Sky Blues took 2900 to Ashton Gate during bad times and it is good to see that you are supporting your team during a push for promotion and the Cup run.

You may have read my posts on this site over the last couple of weeks. I never thought Coventry were certain to go through. What I would say is that Bristol City have a good team that perhaps lacked defensive skills in the first leg. The second leg was different and the team defended to a man once the first goal was scored.

Please can we have your number 15 and number 9 players? Their combined skills are what Coventry lack (and also a defence, midfield etc!).

Bristol City deserved the win and it was only bad luck that prevented you from scoring more.

Hope you get promoted and that we have a run long enough to secure our survival in the Championship.

Just to congratulate Bristol City fans on their support. The Sky Blues took 2900 to Ashton Gate during bad times and it is good to see that you are supporting your team during a push for promotion and the Cup run.

You may have read my posts on this site over the last couple of weeks. I never thought Coventry were certain to go through. What I would say is that Bristol City have a good team that perhaps lacked defensive skills in the first leg. The second leg was different and the team defended to a man once the first goal was scored.

Please can we have your number 15 and number 9 players? Their combined skills are what Coventry lack (and also a defence, midfield etc!).

Bristol City deserved the win and it was only bad luck that prevented you from scoring more.

Hope you get promoted and that we have a run long enough to secure our survival in the Championship.

no your cant have either too good for u anyway

thanks for the compliments

Id just like to comment to some Coventry fans not on here but on certain forums who said at home we never sang and are atmospheres poor well it was crackin last night i certainly can't speak now after losin my voice! but we sang getting marched to the ground from the coaches by the old bill sang waitin to get in which some of us missed the 1st ten minutes because they were being slow letting us in and sang all game and i only heard the coventry fans sing once so pretty poor atmosphere, but fair shout to the one's who clapped us after the game :englandsmile4wf:

Congratulations on a well deserved victory last night Bristol City!!! There was only ever going to be one outcome.. What pi*s*d me off was not that you won the game but the way you took the piss out us!! I also take it back about what i said about your support, last night you were fantastic!!! Thought it was funny when you lot started singing theres only one Micky Adams, Hopefully he'll be sacked today! Fair play to the cov fans for clapping you off at the end.. What did you think of the Ricoh??? Good look in the next round against Boro il be chucking a cheeky fiva on ya. All the best!!

Congratulations on a well deserved victory last night Bristol City!!! There was only ever going to be one outcome.. What pi*s*d me off was not that you won the game but the way you took the piss out us!! I also take it back about what i said about your support, last night you were fantastic!!! Thought it was funny when you lot started singing theres only one Micky Adams, Hopefully he'll be sacked today! Fair play to the cov fans for clapping you off at the end.. What did you think of the Ricoh??? Good look in the next round against Boro il be chucking a cheeky fiva on ya. All the best!!

Fair shout mate and damn decent of you to come back with a very honest reply. I hope Coventry pick themselves up and remain in the Championship next season as we would love to be playing teams like yours every week when we get promoted.

I think Boro' will be looking to come here and do the business on the day......I would love to see Bristol City in the 5th round, but from the betting angle, my money would go on Boro'. I just think they'll be too strong for us......but hey! This is the FA Cup, so never say never.

Good Luck for the rest of the season.....hope to see you again in season 2007/08.

Archived