IGNORED

The Downside of Last Night........Jevons Injury

bh_red

Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned, but last night was a big blow that we are set to be without Phil Jevons for the next 2 weeks due to damaging ankle ligaments, probably 4 games he is going to be missing, though the only bright side is that only ONE of them is a league game, question is how will we do without him?

Enoch and Brooker are both playing well, however after that we have Jennison who can play up front and wide left, but will probably start wide now on Saturday (if only Scott Brown was still here) the only other option is young Plummer who you have to question is he going to be ready for the step up yet? Jennsion is at a far advanced stage of him and is only just getting used to 1st Team football after a little spell on the bench?

So what's the other options? I can't really see any at the moment? unless we have a striker coming in anyday?

anyone got any other suggestions as I am struggling?

Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned, but last night was a big blow that we are set to be without Phil Jevons for the next 2 weeks due to damaging ankle ligaments, probably 4 games he is going to be missing, though the only bright side is that only ONE of them is a league game, question is how will we do without him?

Enoch and Brooker are both playing well, however after that we have Jennison who can play up front and wide left, but will probably start wide now on Saturday (if only Scott Brown was still here) the only other option is young Plummer who you have to question is he going to be ready for the step up yet? Jennsion is at a far advanced stage of him and is only just getting used to 1st Team football after a little spell on the bench?

So what's the other options? I can't really see any at the moment? unless we have a striker coming in anyday?

anyone got any other suggestions as I am struggling?

Has been mentioned, a few tmes in the Team v Oldham thread!

We now have two fit strikers in ES & SB.....that's why, for about three months now, I've been banging on about signing another one.

With all due respect to both, they're hardly ever presents :whistle2: and JMW's just a kid still learning although, he'd be far better off next to ES or SB than Jevo.

We'll have one striker in by the 25th with a bit of luck although, again with luck, Jevo will be back by then :dunno:

We are 19 days into the transfer window, only 12 remain and our squad is no stronger than on Jan 1st with one in and one out, albeit Scot's on loan, but GJ didn't seem all that bothered about him returning.

I hope GJ's got a left winger and a striker lined up because this injury (and you're bound to have them and suspensions) provides evidence if it were needed that "we have vacancies"

Archived