IGNORED

Brooker

grifty

Utter crap - why do people post such rubbish ?

Here hang on mate, I'm at uni, got no access to stuff like TV or radio at the moment, couldn't find anything on sky sports.com or bbc.co.uk/sport but it might have been on sky sports news, and I would have missed that! My heart skipped a beat when he told about Brooker and a transfer to Derby. I was hoping someone on here has been watching sky sports news and could have confirmed whether it was true or not. Instead I'm lambasted for it. I never said this is what's happening, believe me did I? In fact I asked if it's true or not at the end of the post.

No mention of Brooker on any web site / teletext / TV channel / radio channel - just shoot your mate !

Here hang on mate, I'm at uni, got no access to stuff like TV or radio at the moment, couldn't find anything on sky sports.com or bbc.co.uk/sport but it might have been on sky sports news, and I would have missed that! My heart skipped a beat when he told about Brooker and a transfer to Derby. I was hoping someone on here has been watching sky sports news and could have confirmed whether it was true or not. Instead I'm lambasted for it. I never said this is what's happening, believe me did I? In fact I asked if it's true or not at the end of the post.

What the Figo are you talking about?

You're on the internet posting this, which is more informative than TV now.

If you cant find it on the BBC, Official site etc. why would people on here know?

Use your melon, man.

Don't mess bh red, (s)he has a degree from Cambridge!

Why get sarcastic - I had you down as above that - just saying there is NOTHING on any board / news channel / text / SMS / Sky / rumour mill / BBC gossip to even give this a glimmer of truth.

You may not like my posts which is fine but I have never posted a ridiculous rumour such as this.

Why get sarcastic - I had you down as above that - just saying there is NOTHING on any board / news channel / text / SMS / Sky / rumour mill / BBC gossip to even give this a glimmer of truth.

You may not like my posts which is fine but I have never posted a ridiculous rumour such as this.

Fair enough :pacifier:

Because I posted this just to spite you didn't I :doh:

I was told it, asked if it was true as I couldn't find out about it.

Dear lord can one of the mods please ban me as I clearly deserve it for this hanus crime of questioning something about our club. :disapointed2se:

Because I posted this just to spite you didn't I :doh:

I was told it, asked if it was true as I couldn't find out about it.

Dear lord can one of the mods please ban me as I clearly deserve it for this hanus crime of questioning something about our club. :disapointed2se:

Sorry - no offence intended - I just think if you search EVERY web link and there is no mention then best to not mention.

If I have offended you I apologise.

Archived